Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The patchfile is in the rar.archive - unpack it and copy the files into the scripts-folder.
Hi, sorry, maybe I explained myself badly. I already installed your patch. And I read phrases like mother or mom. Although I didn't notice her say son once. My question in the previous comment was this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what you see, it is not specified that she is the mother. I was wondering if it was possible to add the description here too. As in Linda's case.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It is optional with Val, that's what I said. The site's definition of NTR is scenes made to provoke jealousy; i.e. scenes with the LI, not with the random gang bitches. You seem to be less talking about jealousy invoking scenes and more about the fact that you can't have a full on harem, you're trying to turn a game with no harem tag into a harem game, hence my comment.
So it's you who can't read... I'll post an images for you, let's see if you understand like this:

Because in the optional choice the game give you this "two option":
You know how to read, right? What is written in those two options? By saying NO, you are choosing that none of the women in your gang will have sex with anyone else! The choices don't just apply to Valerie. But also to all the girls/women in you gang!

Contact

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys i finally found the time to try the game.
But I don't understand if it's normal or not. I set the game to No NTR. The only things that i set on yes is FFM because i like threesome with girls.
I mean i set the game like this:

Then i started the game for the first time. So I'm still early in the game. I'm at the point Gina ran away and I have to bring her back to the gang. But I keep reading things like, Gina now having sex with one of Daweyn's gang member. I went to Daweyn to get her back and he told me that... that before she return, her men want to have some fun with her. Fuck her do some gangbang.
Then she will return home. And I wondered. But is it normal that I keep reading sentences like this? Other gang having sex with Gina? Also Daweyn asked the MC if was okay with it. And the MC said yes. But I set the game to No NTR. Why i am ready this? I do not wanna other men fuck me girls. No one should touch any of my women. On the op say that if i diasable it so set No NTR.
The game replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable! So I don't understand.

Anyone who can give me some advice on this? Is it normal? How this No NTR work in the game?

Thank you
Some NTR can be switched off. At the start of the game/the savefile you can choose your preferences!
If NTR is disabled, the corresponding content is not hidden
but replaced by alternative non-NTR content so that the game remains enjoyable!
However, this does not affect all content, because some events in the game are supposed to take place as it is shown!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13e + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.29 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
would be nice if the girls like the trailer park girl in the evening and the tyre shop girl appeer on map like the girls in the Bar at evening ...when they are available
would it be possible to fuck the gang cam girls during the day when they not act or more upgrades for them the bath is still a dump,to push the motivation fuck for money or better upgrades so they generate more income...

will be pregnancy for all girls a possibility (even for Jenna when she moves away during the Jackson plot,maybe we will meet her after the whole mess when we start our Harem Life with Mom elsewhere [yes i know it have no Harem Tag let me dream damit])

what is with the student girls in the 2 rooms in our home...

otherwise keep the good work up hope we get more updates soon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be nice if the girls like the trailer park girl in the evening and the tyre shop girl appeer on map like the girls in the Bar at evening ...when they are available
would it be possible to fuck the gang cam girls during the day when they not act or more upgrades for them the bath is still a dump,to push the motivation fuck for money or better upgrades so they generate more income...

will be pregnancy for all girls a possibility (even for Jenna when she moves away during the Jackson plot,maybe we will meet her after the whole mess when we start our Harem Life with Mom elsewhere [yes i know it have no Harem Tag let me dream damit])

what is with the student girls in the 2 rooms in our home...

otherwise keep the good work up hope we get more updates soon
1. carage girl/woman is once a day fuck and same with trailer park girl once per day (evening).
2. yes it would possible but they aren't meant to be fucked all day long (players can every late evening if wants).
3. no preggo atm.
4. dropped sideplot.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so other than the whores , can the MC get in romance relationship with girl , and is option to share her with others ?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes