riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I implemented the system marks to the buttons so players cant miss the events unintentionally, so i don't ask for your save-files to check them by myself.

Guess you missed something by ignoring the hints and exclamation marks.

This is a small guide for chapter 2 untill when your problem shows up:
day 22 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, SKIP, Living Room, Sleep
day 23 -> Breakfast, Watch TV, City -> Alley, Skip, Dinner, City -> Dwayne, Living Room, Sleep
day 24 -> Breakfast, Dinner, Skip, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 25 -> Breakfast, City -> Alley, Dinner, Skip, Living Room, Sleep
day 26 -> Breakfast, Use PC, Dinner, Basement -> Couch
day 27 PLAY ON and don't igonre the given hints

I really need to make a scene showing MC gets eaten by a dinosaur when players ingore the hints too often!
Followed this as well, and hints too, but ran into the same problem. One thing of note: in my interface the events you describe for Day 25 are occurring on Day 26 on my playthrough.

Also, the skip button disappears on the same day that the MC is supposed to visit Dwayne. That seems to be where the script is breaking.

EDIT: using the console to force skips, following hints and exclamation marks, and visiting every location, eventually by day 30 the skip time button showed up again.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy hell, I'm finally getting to the latest content. "...even worse than Ronald Dumb." :ROFLMAO: I'm absolutely not saying to change it, but it sounds like the name an 8-year-old would come up with. It's hilarious and I love it! :LOL:

I'm sure things will likely be fine for Valerie afterward, but given that she's the primary LI of the entire game, I just couldn't make myself have the MC involve her in the videos. If it were real, there's no way in hell I'd put my true love in harm's way. :(

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She absolutely is. If you use , it's Valerie.
Yeah but thats like a mod here not a patch persay - patch to me suggests the game was made with incest is mind and the patch just restores it to the original intent to get around patreon or whatever. In this, she's literally his landlord in the story, and of no relation, she had a husband who was completely unrelated to his father.

In short, calling her his mother is just an incest fantasy version of game, which is fine for those that want it, but it's not canon. It'd be like calling a random girlfriend in a game "sister", not because she is, but because you installed a mod that renamed the girlfriend with "sister".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but thats like a mod here not a patch persay - patch to me suggests the game was made with incest is mind and the patch just restores it to the original intent to get around patreon or whatever. In this, she's literally his landlord in the story, and of no relation, she had a husband who was completely unrelated to his father.

In short, calling her his mother is just an incest fantasy version of game, which is fine for those that want it, but it's not canon. It'd be like calling a random girlfriend in a game "sister", not because she is, but because you installed a mod that renamed the girlfriend with "sister".
Yes, that's true. However, when answering someone's question about the "MC's mom" and knowing that's what they mean, you're effectively just trolling them. You shouldn't play dumb when you know Valerie is exactly who they mean.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, that's true. However, when answering someone's question about the "MC's mom" and knowing that's what they mean, you're effectively just trolling them. You shouldn't play dumb when you know Valerie is exactly who they mean.
You're obviously correct in my knowledge and deliberate undermining, but I feel it's unfairly arrogant to try and shift the character naming to a convention of a modded game. The onus is on someone asking a question to frame it in the most stock and universal terms possible.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're obviously correct in my knowledge and deliberate undermining, but I feel it's unfairly arrogant to try and shift the character naming to a convention of a modded game. The onus is on someone asking a question to frame it in the most stock and universal terms possible.
Nope. You're just being difficult for the sake of discommoding someone. Everyone on this thread who's played this game for any length of time knows exactly who they're talking about. It's not up to you to police "correctness" — there is no reason to pretend you don't know what they're talking about . . . other than to be a troll.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nope. You're just being difficult for the sake of discommoding someone. Everyone on this thread who's played this game for any length of time knows exactly who they're talking about. It's not up to you to police "correctness" — there is no reason to pretend you don't know what they're talking about . . . other than to be a troll.
I can't believe we're having this argument..... I'm saying people should refer to game characters by their stock names for clarity when asking questions, and you're saying... well you're not saying much of anything, you're arguing for civility and simultaneously doing anything but. Enjoy the silence.

Reactions: quiboune

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Dude over here being polemical for kicks lol

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sure things will likely be fine for Valerie afterward, but given that she's the primary LI of the entire game, I just couldn't make myself have the MC involve her in the videos. If it were real, there's no way in hell I'd put my true love in harm's way. :(
This is why you can choose. But it will not make a difference! It's just for the players preferences!

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know the variables for FMF or MFM content with the MC's mom landlord :rolleyes: if you want to change your mind?
Sophomoric rhetoric and idle pedantry aside, might anyone actually know which variable this is? I would be grateful for your wisdom. Thank you.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone know the variables for FMF or MFM content with the MC's mom if you want to change your mind?
Uh, you will asked for it again before the swinger club will be introduced, before that there is no NTR related content about Valerie. Indeed there are vars that can be changed. But save your game to have a point to play on when the change of the setting turns out to mess the events. IF THIS HAPPENS, don't ask for help, please!

valsaffair = 0 # 0 = affaire, 1= No affaire
fetish3 = 0 start # 2 = 2some only , 3 = FMF , 4 = MFM und FMF

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes