BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You cant fuck valerie yet?
Not in the next update, you have to wait in v0.10 or v.11, i guess.
That's right, it's gonna be a little while.
Indeed 008 will bring tutoring with a lot of foreplay activities and maybe eating her pussy if I can do it in time. The scenes are done but the sequence of events must make sense and not be hasty. And there will be more events in 008, such as the death of Tiny Charles and a few more scenes in the gang hideout. But these are already finished. Now I mainly have to put the tutoring scenes together and create some more images while the computer is processing a big render-list :D
I just don't know yet if the plot in v008 will contain 2 or 3 weeks.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Are we getting update anytime soon?
About 500 pictures are already finished.
At the moment there are still 120 images to be rendered in my batch process. If my computer renders continuously, it will take about 12 days at least.
Maybe I have to add some more images, maybe I will skip some images and add them in a later version. While the images are still being rendered I'm working on the scripts and doing a lot of testing.
It will take some time, but I can say that it will be the most extensive update I have done so far.
I had planned to make the update smaller and spread it over 2 intermediate versions, but since the gameplay should be more flexible now, it doesn't make sense.

Aug 21, 2018
i play to the last version and just after taking a shower with valerie ( jerkoff and say that i must find a girlfriend) i can only go to see the gang hideway ( linda ask me if i want drink with, ellen is watching tv,peggay and tracey are in webcam room, nothing more in this area), but i'm stuck and i can't get out of the zone ??

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i play to the last version and just after taking a shower with valerie ( jerkoff and say that i must find a girlfriend) i can only go to see the gang hideway ( linda ask me if i want drink with, ellen is watching tv,peggay and tracey are in webcam room, nothing more in this area), but i'm stuck and i can't get out of the zone ??
I know this version is a bit buggy, thats why i do some changes in next version. Something like this should not happen again, then, I guess you missed to trigger a scene before. I guess it's a dating scene with Emma that is missing.

So please check the walkthrough, and follow it strictly, so you will see all scenes. Next version will make it easier.

Reactions: fast gamer rules

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am waiting too for finishing the upload.
Right now there is a link posted at patreon.
As soon i have finished the GoogleDriveUpload, i will post a Mega-link here.

Reactions: -Hex- and D Dog
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes