Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Please check the walkthrough or text in the panel on right side for hints. If this does not help, send me the savegame from that moment

in the walkrought , he say : skip or read the book ( i have already read the book ) and i dont have skip button

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What does "Mööööööön" mean? I can't enter the livingroom.
'Mööööp' was meant to be an alarm while development progress. This means a condition was not met. Please check the latest walkthrough, and also make sure you have the files from Fix008 from first post

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
in the walkrought , he say : skip or read the book ( i have already read the book ) and i dont have skip button
You did something really strange and i cant tell what it is. Did you alter some vars in the console? Nevermind ... in your case: Open console (Shift + o) and enter tempvar10 = 0, then escape

Your savefile shows that something gone wrong at monday when emma visited MC in the basement.

facedown6

Jul 20, 2019
Can anyone help me out with this one? :

The game says I need to go to the basement and search the web for more hints.
However, when I use the PC, I can only check out the "bitches on the run" website.
There is no search option available.
I tried exploring all the rooms in the house and all the locations on the map, but nothing get triggered.
There is no option to skip time or go to sleep either, I'm stuck where I am right now.

Thanks

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone help me out with this one? :

The game says I need to go to the basement and search the web for more hints.
However, when I use the PC, I can only check out the "bitches on the run" website.
There is no search option available.
I tried exploring all the rooms in the house and all the locations on the map, but nothing get triggered.
There is no option to skip time or go to sleep either, I'm stuck where I am right now.

Thanks
Bottom right of screen there is a search option not on pc.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
thanks for your quick response, but unfortunately, there is no search option to be found.
I must be either looking in the wrong place or maybe the game bugged.
Send me a savegame, best right before the trouble starts or close before. I will look if there is a bug.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi just wondering wasnt there a walkthrough mod and also a cheat mod for this game. Thanks
There is a walkthrough PDF and there are hints given in the dialogues and on the right side in Valeries House Menu.
I do not recommend using cheats, you dont need them, even not for money! Using cheats may cause troubles.

Reactions: facedown6

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

When I insert Patch-Files in the scripts-folder comes that:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/screens1.rpy", line 8279: Line is indented, but the preceding align statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    imagebutton idle "images/nav/btn_patreon2.png" action OpenURL("https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=19778999")
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jul 02 13:58:04 2020

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi!

When I insert Patch-Files in the scripts-folder comes that:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/screens1.rpy", line 8279: Line is indented, but the preceding align statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    imagebutton idle "images/nav/btn_patreon2.png" action OpenURL("https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=19778999")
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jul 02 13:58:04 2020
Just downloaded and copied the fix-files. Did not have an error.
Maybe a filechecker altered something? I just upped thes files in an archive. Maybe this keeps the files unedited for you. Please download/copy them and try again.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
thanks, will do
There is no search button missing.
You only need to 'Use PC'
BUT
I guess you missed a scene before and I have now idea how you did it. Would be nice you that happened. Because you cannot pass that scene - at least that was my intention. I will check this again.
** Edit. It was able to skip time here. This will be fixed with next update

Solution:
At Friday - day 33 - Search for hints in valeries office, then you go to the basement - use PC
then enter the secretroom.
On Sunday - day 35 - you can enter the secret room again, and then read the book (Button on right side)

But the text "Search for web" on sunday is wrong, it must be "check the boxes in the secret room" . This will be fixed with the next update.

Last edited:

facedown6

Jul 20, 2019
There is no search button missing.
You only need to 'Use PC'
BUT
I guess you missed a scene before and I have now idea how you did it. Would be nice you that happened. Because you cannot pass that scene - at least that was my intention. I will check this again.
** Edit. It was able to skip time here. This will be fixed with next update

Solution:
At Friday - day 33 - Search for hints in valeries office, then you go to the basement - use PC
then enter the secretroom.
On Sunday - day 35 - you can enter the secret room again, and then read the book (Button on right side)

But the text "Search for web" on sunday is wrong, it must be "check the boxes in the secret room" . This will be fixed with the next update.

Ok, I have no idea how I skipped that scene either.
Is there a way to get back to day 33 without having to start over from 0?
You don't happen to have a save lying around. :)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes