tijger08

May 6, 2018
At day 36 first scene is breakfast with Valerie at early morning, then the job scene happens. So you can't be at home at morning. Did u use console commands?

In common i recommend to use my savefiles (First Post) There is a savefile for day 36
thanks for your help. I have used console commands. I have had breakfast, it is said that it is time for work and I get this picture. Do you know exactly which save I should have?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
At the end of what I am guessing is page 6 of the walk through you need to go to the ally, cool ...fine...whatever, however it also has you meeting Val at early evening like usual in the walk through, That doesnt happen though you go to the alley, meet Dar-bitch, then you get home at night. That is a glaring lapse in events. That needs to be addressed just to keep any kind of WTF scenario where it leaves the player confused like now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Used 3D Models and Assets:

Valerie:
Breasts size 58.33%

Dress

(Dress while breakfast)

MC

Linda

dforce Sweet & Sexy Three Scrunch Dress G3FG8F

locations
Valeries house inside - Most is
Valeries house outside Movie Sets, City Block 19

basement. I did a lot of stuff here. Basics are:

Stuff from

Gang hideout

Gina

hair at start

Hair later

To be continuied/edited
I thought Valerie was a lighter tone African American Woman these assets seem to be of a caucasian women.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
thanks for your help. I have used console commands. I have had breakfast, it is said that it is time for work and I get this picture. Do you know exactly which save I should have?
it should be the file 2-2-LT1 , It should be easy to find because the screenshot shows "Day 36" because i used the Save assistant :)

tijger08

May 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "BangCityGuy, post: 3745365, lid: 1564859"]
het zou het bestand 2-2-LT1 moeten zijn, het zou gemakkelijk te vinden moeten zijn omdat de schermafbeelding "Dag 36" toont omdat ik de assistent voor opslaan gebruikte :)
[/CITAAT]
Thanks

tijger08

May 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "tijger08, post: 3745462, deksel: 598302"]
[QUOTE = "BangCityGuy, post: 3745365, deksel: 1564859"]
het zou het bestand 2-2-LT1 moeten zijn, het zou gemakkelijk te vinden moeten zijn omdat de schermafbeelding "Dag 36" toont omdat ik de assistent voor opslaan gebruikte :)
[/ CITAAT]
Bedankt

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
At the end of what I am guessing is page 6 of the walk through you need to go to the ally, cool ...fine...whatever, however it also has you meeting Val at early evening like usual in the walk through, That doesnt happen though you go to the alley, meet Dar-bitch, then you get home at night. That is a glaring lapse in events. That needs to be addressed just to keep any kind of WTF scenario where it leaves the player confused like now.
You are right, there was a error in the script. I fixed it und uploaded it to the fixed file folder (see First post). Thank you for the info.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Deal with Tiny or let Dwayne and does it makes a difference on wether Darla shows up
No. When you kill TinyCharles, he tells Darlas gone with the money. That fact does not change when you choose to hire Dwayne. THe only thing that changes is MC does not know about it. But this does not play a big role at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Unable to meet with Vivan at The Fox. Clicking the map icon simply loops me back to the map, or does nothing I suppose.

Edit: Fixed it by messing around with the days. Must have progressed wrongly in some way
Yes, that fixed the problem for me too. I was on day 53 and changed it to 52. Baam i got the Vivian Date xD

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Had a few issues when playing the new update. the first one was that when I was play within fakeday. I just kept looping this even though I transferred the data to the newer version. If anything with the newer version it should just leave fakeday if you moved the save and start the new content instead of just looping.

Fortunately I had an older save so this wasn't an issue. However while playing the game I got locked up twice during the evening cycle where nothing would get me out of it and their was no skip time button to bypass it. I needed to save edit to move time forward to get out of this issue twice. This should be addressed as well.

Other than this I did enjoy the update though I have to say Babyface as Valerie mentioned at times can be a total idiot.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well after day 69 there is not much to do, the tutoring scenes will repeat but thats all. I did not make a "End of Version" screen this time. I better should have done. The 'something like 'final scene in this version is when Val feeds MC with her pussy juice.
the one where val feeds mc her pussy juice didn't trigger I'm fully stuck now

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Because there are still people missing scenes:
to see all new scenes
Keep in mind: The events are not on a strict timeline anymore, this is just a proposal. Missed scenes also could be triggered later! So this WT is just meant for fastes way through the game!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Other than this I did enjoy the update though I have to say Babyface as Valerie mentioned at times can be a total idiot.
Yes, keep in mind, he is a young guy and not a genius.
He has his moments but he just isn't perfect and moreover he also has to act stupid so that Valerie can help him! So to be intentionally stupid and sometimes actually be an idiot is nothing unusual for young people!

Reactions: D Dog and JohnJG

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi n when we meet girls in the alley , if we refuse to give money , girl's modd and girl's motivation are for what ?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi n when we meet girls in the alley , if we refuse to give money , girl's modd and girl's motivation are for what ?
At the moment: Mood an motivation are having a little influence on the income they generate.
Later: This values will be used for special events. Example: Tracys mood is too great so she buys drugs an is to stoned to make a webcam show. So there is no income when she is on scedule. So she must be punished! Thats my idea, at least.
Punishment will decrease mood but increase motivation.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
At the moment: Mood an motivation are having a little influence on the income they generate.
Later: This values will be used for special events. Example: Tracys mood is too great so she buys drugs an is to stoned to make a webcam show. So there is no income when she is on scedule. So she must be punished! Thats my idea, at least.
Punishment will decrease mood but increase motivation.
Okay, isn't an informer going to get these girls to betray the MC and take their business elsewhere?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, isn't an informer going to get these girls to betray the MC and take their business elsewhere?
Such a plot is not planed. The Dragons are ruling the desctrict and Dwayne keeps MC's back free. The gang ladies are bound to the hideout because they are being searched for. The webcams payout goes to MC, so the bitches depend on him.
But maybe in a much later version things may change. But thats not a topic for many updates.

Reactions: Destriss
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes