BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, I have no idea how I skipped that scene either.
Is there a way to get back to day 33 without having to start over from 0?
You don't happen to have a save lying around. :)
In the first post there is a savegame-archive linked. Use that form Day 29, it's the closest to yours. Go in "Actors"-Screen to rename MC.

Reactions: facedown6

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
sorry for my ignorance but which one should I download of the 4?
There are 3 .rpy files and 1 archive containing this three
Copy this 3 files into the scripts folder of BangCity. The Archive is for those people who prefer it as an archive.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am really liking it so far. nice plot good pics. easy to play. thanks for the share. I have had only one problem so far but I just hit ignore and the game has been fine since.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just clicked on the game icon, and then like that
alright, the savegame is working, that error did not occur. I told the player that had the same problem to download the fixfiles-archived.rar form the fixed-files folder, to open it and to copy them to the scripts folder. Please do that and tell me after if that helped you.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
You did something really strange and i cant tell what it is. Did you alter some vars in the console? Nevermind ... in your case: Open console (Shift + o) and enter tempvar10 = 0, then escape

Your savefile shows that something gone wrong at monday when emma visited MC in the basement.
I did nothing with the console ^^" but thank you

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Won't launch. Tried placing the 'fixed' files in the game/script folder. Still getting the same error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/screens1.rpy", line 8279: Line is indented, but the preceding align statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    imagebutton idle "images/nav/btn_patreon2.png" action OpenURL("https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=19778999")
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jul 03 17:50:04 2020
[edit]
Okay, scratch that. the incest patch is what's bugging up the game. So don't download that.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Won't launch. Tried placing the 'fixed' files in the game/script folder. Still getting the same error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/screens1.rpy", line 8279: Line is indented, but the preceding align statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    imagebutton idle "images/nav/btn_patreon2.png" action OpenURL("https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=19778999")
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jul 03 17:50:04 2020
This is so weird. I am using the same files but i dont have that error. So i have to ask: Where did you download it, what OS are you using? Didyou download the single files or the archive from the fix-Folder?

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
This is so weird. I am using the same files but i dont have that error. So i have to ask: Where did you download it, what OS are you using? Didyou download the single files or the archive from the fix-Folder?
It's the incest patch that's on the front page. At least it was for me.
Game works fine without it.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes