BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Think it was a few days after I'd got rid of Tiny Charles. After that it was just the continuation of Valerie Tutoring us.
The next update will bring a "End of version"- screen again. I wanted to drop that feature but i guess it is better to leave it in game to avoid confusion.

Reactions: EZ8lt

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hope it will happen soon.:love:
Sex is supposed to happen arround 010/011. According to my "Masterplan" this will be Dezember. Maybe earlier if i can do.

EDIT: Just checked my roadmap .... maybe October/November

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Tiny Charles left the house weeks before and is dead now.
But maybe Babyface will let use others the gang ladies at a later point.
Hopefully the players choice. I just remember quitting the game previously because the MC's Ex gets gangbanged by his friend's goons after telling that friend to keep his guys away from her.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hopefully the players choice. I just remember quitting the game previously because the MC's Ex gets gangbanged by his friend's goons after telling that friend to keep his guys away from her.
I think you are talking about Gina. She is NOT MC's Ex girlfriend.
He was interested in her, but she wouldn't let him touch her. Instead, she got involved with a member of the gang.
After the gang was wiped out, Gina joined the other gang but was used by them and sent back by Dwayne.
What will happen in the future can be optional sometimes. But I will definitely give the player the chance to show some threesomes (MFM). This can happen in the gang or with one of the women from the sideplots.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think you are talking about Gina. She is NOT MC's Ex girlfriend.
He was interested in her, but she wouldn't let him touch her. Instead, she got involved with a member of the gang.
After the gang was wiped out, Gina joined the other gang but was used by them and sent back by Dwayne.
What will happen in the future can be optional sometimes. But I will definitely give the player the chance to show some threesomes (MFM). This can happen in the gang or with one of the women from the sideplots.
I see, misremembered. Guess that's still a no for me then. No interest in sharing chicks and having a LI have a train run on them AFTER a player choice requesting she not be touched and returned...yeah, no.

Reactions: magus448

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Towards the end of this month 009a is scheduled for release.
That we will be a small update:
- MC gets to lick Valerie's pussy,
- the punishment system for the gang will be introduced (test phase)
- a sideplot will be introduced (photo studio)
BangCityGuy You had me at "Valerie's pussy", great job and can't wait for the update.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Got an error with this version. If you try and go home at 10PM when Valerie is in the living room, you get an error saying "ERROR no set up for 15-1"

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes