• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
new update, But still Dont get too the Secret Room, Fix it
If you follow the walkthrough you can't miss the scenes for the secret room. There are now much scenes now but checking the briefcase and assembling the weapon to kill Tiny Charles.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Love this game :love:
But.... found the jobb in the photo studio but cant pass time and progress.... Any ideas?
There is a cooldown for the photostudio events (some days). Before day 70, the cooldown is mandatory. If you are at day 70+ you can set cooldown to 0 days to scee the scenes faster. The button to reduce the cooldown is located next to the patreon-Button after day 70.
This sideplot is designed to start on day 36 and should bring some variety to the game for the next weeks. This cooldown-cheat is for advanced players there so they don't have to play an empty game for weeks to see all the scenes.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How in the hell am i supposed to get to know candy if I can never leave the house? Why can't I have a map button? Mc still looks like Nicky's (The Visit) little brother
There are buttons to go to the city. Just follow the walkthrough if you cant proceed in game.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
How do i give tracy and peggy instructions for the webcam shows? only ever get option to bang em

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, what the Hell are you supposed to do when you leave the house at 8AM, can't go anywhere on the city map but also can't get back inside the house to be able to advance time? Terrible design!

Reactions: hiwarren1

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
There is a cooldown for the photostudio events (some days). Before day 70, the cooldown is mandatory. If you are at day 70+ you can set cooldown to 0 days to scee the scenes faster. The button to reduce the cooldown is located next to the patreon-Button after day 70.
This sideplot is designed to start on day 36 and should bring some variety to the game for the next weeks. This cooldown-cheat is for advanced players there so they don't have to play an empty game for weeks to see all the scenes.
I tried my last save day 77, tried my older save day 63, tried your save i think it was day 66 and every time after work game is telling me find a jobb, i do it in the basement, its noon 12.00 and then its the same - i cant pass time or do nothing. If i press on photo stufio - it says " i have importent things to do", and that it....
Ami suppose to play from the beginning again?
And i cant see no "cool down" button...

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
The main protagonist is an unlikable piece of shit and I hope the cannon ending is him getting his penis bit off by a wolf pack when he decides to sprint at them naked screaming "ImMA AlPha MalE" :)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes