Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
At day 64 monday noon you are supposed to watch TV in the basement, because Emma visits you. (Valerie told this while breakfast)
I gave up on this game (quite sure I'm not the only one) as I got stuck at day 64 as well...cant do anything, just literally stuck. Putting something like a simple hint *go watch TV* would save you and your players a headache.
It's kind of silly to expect people to read every line when most of the time it's the same exact thing said day after day (problem with sandbox, rinse and repeat the same actions and dialog day after day, then when dialog finally changes, it gets missed). It forms the habit of just skipping through as quick as possible to get to the next scene.

Deleras

Dec 5, 2019
Can't enter the living room with mom late evening.
I get an ERROR no setup for 15 - 4 message. I got no options to skip/sleep.
Did I miss something?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I guess you missed something. There are limited choises on purpose. The dialogues and the hints on the right side are guiding you through the game.
"Limited choices" is one thing. Total inability to continue playing is another. The hints are useless if you are permanently stuck in one place and one time period because the dev did a poor job designing things. When "limited choices" becomes "absolutely no choices and absolutely no way out" the game becomes absolutely useless.

This one ends-up in the crapper. A shame - I kinda liked it.

Mrgoodcaat

Aug 1, 2018
cant get passed day 41 seposed to call bozzie at noon but i cant do anything there are no actions to take help

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I gave up on this game (quite sure I'm not the only one) as I got stuck at day 64 as well...cant do anything, just literally stuck. Putting something like a simple hint *go watch TV* would save you and your players a headache.
It's kind of silly to expect people to read every line when most of the time it's the same exact thing said day after day (problem with sandbox, rinse and repeat the same actions and dialog day after day, then when dialog finally changes, it gets missed). It forms the habit of just skipping through as quick as possible to get to the next scene.
Oh, i am sorry. You are right. That's why I just jumped in my time machine and added this hint. My time machine works, so you already have this hint in the latest version!
I just have to take care I don't travel to 12. Oktober 802.701, by accident.
Nevermind :)

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Following the walkthrough step by step on day 74 night event isn't happening.Next day late evening gets bugged with error 15-4

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did I miss something?
Thank you for the hint, i will have to add a "blind scene".

15 - 4 shows progress for that part

That part works like that:
At early morning is breakfast - talk about taste of pussies, || 15 -1 is set after that scene
At evening, enter shower (Optional) Is HJ and BJ || 15 - 3 is set after that scene
Late evening, join in living room - talk about nudity, masturbation and cum on tits || 15 - 4 is set after that scene
Night - valeries bedroom watch her masturbating and HJ 15 - 4 is set after that scene || 15 - 5 is set after that scene

next night
Pussyeating in bedroom || 15 - 6 is set after that scene

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
cant get passed day 41 seposed to call bozzie at noon but i cant do anything there are no actions to take help
At day 41 you cant call boozie because its saturday:

This is the plan for day 41 - Saturday
Saturday​
early morning​
Leave basement​
morning​
Valeries bedroom​
Wait​
noon​
Meet Valerie in living room​
afternoon​
Skip​
early evening​
Meet Valerie in kitchen​
Evening​
Basement – Couch​

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves are not working, anybody have full 0.8 that is working with 0.9? I don't want to load some old save from who knows which version...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did I miss something?
Following the walkthrough step by step on day 74 night event isn't happening.Next day late evening gets bugged with error 15-4
Just replayed this part.
After watching TV with Valerie, MC is naked on the couch while Valerie is masturbating in her room. The dialogue says "I could go to her."
So enter her room and DON'T go to bed!
I will rewrite it to
"I should go to her." and disable the option to go to sleep before MC did his fucking duty.

Reactions: Deleras

Deleras

Dec 5, 2019
Just replayed this part.
After watching TV with Valerie, MC is naked on the couch while Valerie is masturbating in her room. The dialogue says "I could go to her."
So enter her room and DON'T go to bed!
I will rewrite it to
"I should go to her." and disable the option to go to sleep before MC did his fucking duty.
I reloaded and followed your instructions and it's working again! (y)
Thank you.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm on day 65 at early evening, and there is literally nothing I can do. I have clicked on every location on the map, in the house, in the basement, gang hideout, nothing will progress the time. Any recommendations?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm on day 65 at early evening, and there is literally nothing I can do. I have clicked on every location on the map, in the house, in the basement, gang hideout, nothing will progress the time. Any recommendations?
Day 65, early evening. Is a Tuesday - Valerie is in the kitchen. Have dinner with her.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes