BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
She's in the shower...already interacted with her, so it just says I better not disturb her while she's in the shower.
Are you sure it's early evening? Valerie is in shower at evening ... every day but friday.

At evening you enter the shower, she sends you out, then it is late evening, join her in the living room then.

Hunter69

Jul 5, 2017
No, Stil have Call a meeting of the gang. and Valerie will tutor you while watching tv or maybe later in her room.

DanR.

Jan 18, 2018
have .09 and stuck on 12pm Sunday and Can't do anything in the city and there is no time skip button. Completely Stuck : (

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
have .09 and stuck on 12pm Sunday and Can't do anything in the city and there is no time skip button. Completely Stuck : (
This is the common way to proced in the game:
1. Check the previous dialogue if there is given a hint what to do next
2. Check for hints given on the right side of the screen in Valeries house
3. Check the Walkthrough

There isn't more i can say right now, because i dont know the exact day, there are many sundays.

IF you dont find the solution, send me a a savefile (Best from the day before) so i can look whats happening.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
dude theres an error when you go to see your mom when she wants to watch tv together at night its says "error no setup 2 - 0" this needs to be fixed to progress in the game thanks
Now I have a new error message, ERROR NO SETUP 2-0 How can I solve this issue?
I checked what could have gone wrong and i don't know what you did, because at this pont of the game the gameplay is rather strict and it's almost impossible no to trigger the events!

This are main events before that problem occurs (You also can see this in the walkthrough)

Monday 57 - after emmas visit at noon
talk to mom (She tells she thinks he is gay)
evening - gang - payment day
night shower and handjob in Valeries room

Tuesday 58
meet boozie
basement TV - Do it yourself
evening Dwayne
Shower or bedroom

Wednesday 59
noon hardwarestore
evening do Something in town to skip time (Trailerpark or Gang)
late evening - kill charles

Thursday 60 - You will come home at late evening, whatever you do and watch TV with Valerie

At Friday 61 you will install the St. Andrews Cross and meet Val in her room.

Did you miss something?
Please let me know so i can doe something to prevent this is happening again.

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
So, I got stuck on Day 37. Essentially, Valerie is in the bathroom and there's no way for me to advance the time. The "Wait for Valerie" button is gone. Nothing happens in the hideout, none of the other locations in the city do anything and I can't go into the basement. I'm just stuck.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So, I got stuck on Day 37. Essentially, Valerie is in the bathroom and there's no way for me to advance the time. The "Wait for Valerie" button is gone. Nothing happens in the hideout, none of the other locations in the city do anything and I can't go into the basement. I'm just stuck.
At Monday 36 you go at at evenening to the gang and after this you will talk to Dwayne.
At Tuesday 37 after work you try to call Boozie, at afternoon you do a photo shot with Valerie,
early evening breakfast, then you enter the bathroom for a handjob.
At evening you go to the gang again.

Please check this. If this does not work, please send me a savegame right before this problem occurs.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It's fixed now and part of the fix linked in first post. The dialogue will stay in game!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes