DanR.

Jan 18, 2018
This is the common way to proced in the game:
1. Check the previous dialogue if there is given a hint what to do next
2. Check for hints given on the right side of the screen in Valeries house
3. Check the Walkthrough

There isn't more i can say right now, because i dont know the exact day, there are many sundays.

IF you dont find the solution, send me a a savefile (Best from the day before) so i can look whats happening.
Ty

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Another Fix is done and available in the first post. It's about 'Watching TV' in the living room. Now a default scene is shown and you can play on and trigger the needed events later.

Reactions: D Dog

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
At day 36 you should be to work at that time.
On saturday you should get rid off your casts. Please check the walkthrough.
I also will check what could lead to that situation to enforce this.
I swear i didn't do anything differently ,,, and it worked this time.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I swear i didn't do anything differently ,,, and it worked this time.
I believe you, I took another look at the script for this, in this phase of the game the flow is very static so you cant fail. I don't know why this happened before, but the most important thing is that it works for you now!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
you do know that if you do .app.rar people on mac can't play right
Don't know much about MAC, it's been years i was using a MAC sometimes, but i know there is software for MAC to unpack rar archives. But i will try to keep that mind for next version to make a mac-zip archive

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I seem to be stuck -- I need to let time pass, but there are no options available to consume time.

Day 51, afternoon (2 PM).

My available actions are go to the city or hang out in the basement.

In the city, all the options either do not consume time (subway, bank) or I can't visit right now (boutique, Fox pub, trailer park, photo studio, movie theatre, gang, prison).

In the basement, no option uses time. Most that one would consider using time (bed, TV, couch, hide, spiders, secret room) are categorically refused. I've tried every PC option: job search, 2 web cams, and web site admin.

What have I missed?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I seem to be stuck -- I need to let time pass, but there are no options available to consume time.

Day 51, afternoon (2 PM).

My available actions are go to the city or hang out in the basement.

In the city, all the options either do not consume time (subway, bank) or I can't visit right now (boutique, Fox pub, trailer park, photo studio, movie theatre, gang, prison).

In the basement, no option uses time. Most that one would consider using time (bed, TV, couch, hide, spiders, secret room) are categorically refused. I've tried every PC option: job search, 2 web cams, and web site admin.

What have I missed?
I guess you missed a event with Emma.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes