BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I tried this too and i have no idea. That error did not happen in my scripts, it did happen in the renpy engine. I just learned that is something that may happen with updates of renpygames, but i have never had this error by myself. Please try one of the savefiles from first post. If this does not help, I can provide a own savefile . Just let me know what version of the savegame you need.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Well, maybe there will some bad ending for "Game Over" moments, but Linda is not a poor victim at all.
And MC will not loose his cock in the end. He will need it for "BangCity 2" when the game is completed, and in case there will be another game with Babyface.
Maybe not, but neither is Babyshit. :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
BangAverageMom ... M/S is my main genre, in fact only play game with this theme. But the mom keep turning my dick soft. Idk why you choose it as the 2 main chick in this game in the first place. I like the game as a whole, but the model selection is not for my taste.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangAverageMom ... M/S is my main genre, in fact only play game with this theme. But the mom keep turning my dick soft. Idk why you choose it as the 2 main chick in this game in the first place. I like the game as a whole, but the model selection is not for my taste.
Well, the tastes are different, I like Valerie the way she is and I wouldn't change her if I had to redo the game from scratch.
The gangbitches should be average and not top models. That wouldn't be credible if all women in the game looked great. But there will certainly be one or the other beautiful woman in upcoming updates. At some point the female students will come back into the house, they will be quite pretty.

Reactions: D Dog

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I can't go further, all options in the house and the city don't lead me away from noon! Please check.
I guess you did not download and use the latest Fix from first post ...I will add a ingame hint that will tell players to look tor latest fixed in case of problems.
Now you can donwload and use the latest fix PLUS use an older save to avoid this problem ...
OR you can follow that hint and play on. Visit the Fox at the evening and meet Kim and after 2 dates with her the next tutoring scenes will start.
In Common: Always look at the hints given on the right side of the screen!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Like Balifar said, I to am stuck with nothing to move me away from 7pm on day 64. Hint system gives no indication of what to do. I'll probably try this again once the game is complete, but stuff like this is one of my big gripes when it comes to sandbox. If an event happens that's so important, it prevents the game from progressing...what could it have been, where was it, what time and day did it happen??? It's a mystery, pick a random old save, and cross your fingers doesn't appeal to me.
If you add such events that will just get you stuck days or a week later if it gets missed, THAT'S what you need to add to your hint system. Example: Missed major event day 55, reload old save...or better yet, Major event at at club tonight, story will stop and you'll get stuck if you miss it.

Balifar

Jun 6, 2017
I guess you did not download and use the latest Fix from first post ...I will add a ingame hint that will tell players to look tor latest fixed in case of problems.
Now you can donwload and use the latest fix PLUS use an older save to avoid this problem ...
OR you can follow that hint and play on. Visit the Fox at the evening and meet Kim and after 2 dates with her the next tutoring scenes will start.
In Common: Always look at the hints given on the right side of the screen!
I've also tried it with the fix and with a save from the same day in the morning. don't work.
or how old should an older save be? one in game day? more?

PS: with the console command it worked thanks

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've also tried it with the fix and with a save from the same day in the morning. don't work.
or how old should an older save be? one in game day? more?

PS: with the console command it worked thanks
That interfering var was set a day before while taking a shower. In the patched file this var will be set in a different way, so it can't disturb to progress any longer.
I am glad the console command worked for you. It will have no other effects, because the game is more flexible since v008 so it doesn't matter if you are at day 71 of 74 (for example).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Like Balifar said, I to am stuck with nothing to move me away from 7pm on day 64. Hint system gives no indication of what to do. I'll probably try this again once the game is complete, but stuff like this is one of my big gripes when it comes to sandbox. If an event happens that's so important, it prevents the game from progressing...what could it have been, where was it, what time and day did it happen??? It's a mystery, pick a random old save, and cross your fingers doesn't appeal to me.
If you add such events that will just get you stuck days or a week later if it gets missed, THAT'S what you need to add to your hint system. Example: Missed major event day 55, reload old save...or better yet, Major event at at club tonight, story will stop and you'll get stuck if you miss it.
I agree with you.That's why it's so important to me that these bugs are reported to me so I can take care of them. With every update I make not only new content is added, but also minor corrections that correct or avoid such bugs. For this reason I have also made the content from v008 on more flexible, there are only a few little things that need to be fixed, then everything should run smoothly. As I noticed from the last error messages, there was only the problem that the Emma events were not obligatory and therefore there were following problems - this is now fixed and the problem with the shower that a disturbing variable was set wrong, this is also done.
I also had the idea with the even clearer hints, but I think that not everyone will read them, and therefore I took care the obligatory events can not be missed, or can be done on another day. I also had the idea with the even clearer hints, but I think that not everyone will read them, and therefore I would like to solve this so that the obligatory events can't be missed or can be done on another day. This is already done in the events in 009a.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes