BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
there is still a long way to go for the next update?
There were a few unforeseen difficulties.
My graphics card was broken and I couldn't render for a few days and in the last few days I had little time to take care of the game because I had to work overtime at work.
But the PC already renders scenes for later updates so that the next updates can come faster.
I don't know when the next update (009b) will be done but it shouldn't take much longer and maybe I will release 009c this month as well.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good morning. Version 009b is linked in first post.

Changelog:
- A new photo shot with Valerie
- More fun in the basement. You can smoke more often now, but Valerie might get angry if you smoke to often.
- More pussy eating
- MC strokes the G-Spot

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am new to this one so I want to know is the prostitution optional? I don't share my women so I really want to know before trying it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am new to this one so I want to know is the prostitution optional? I don't share my women so I really want to know before trying it.
Prostitution happens not yet. This is reserved for the gang-bitches, because MC might send them hooking at a later version. There also is one prostitute in the game MC can visit. The landlady of course will not be send to the street!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
BangCity [v0.09b] BangCityDev

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 331 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 314 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe I'm worong but haven't they been in bed with foreplay since last year?
Activities started in MCs bed when he was hurt, she helped him. Intentional foreplay tutoring started later when MC provoked fails while dates with others.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Usually: Yes
My patch replaces "Valerie" by Mom and replaces some dialogues
I will check the files this evening to replace new lines and tryto make a 0.09b patch this evening
Wouldn't it be easier to make them a variable?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes