Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hi, I got stuck here. I can only go to the city, but there isn't anything to do. I can't even pass time. Have any idea what to do? Since this new style without the open world I have so many problems with bugs...

8t0F.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No, I just played by myself. The game isn't hard, so I didn't need the walkthrough.
True, but i need to find out what went wrong to prevent this happens again. Can you send me a savegame right before this happens, please?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
True, but i need to find out what went wrong to prevent this happens again. Can you send me a savegame right before this happens, please?
I have this save. From this point I tried to continue multiple times, but I always ended stuck on day 61.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have this save. From this point I tried to continue multiple times, but I always ended stuck on day 61.
I had a first look at it and noticed you missed something arround day 49 / 50.

Maybe it's day 49. You should have gone to the gang hideout and later search the alley and have a dream about Maria that night or you skipped time at day 50 instead of talking to Valerie in living room at afternoon.
This are the first 2 possible reason i found out and i will fix this. Maybe i'll find out more.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I had a first look at it and noticed you missed something arround day 49 / 50.

Maybe it's day 49. You should have gone to the gang hideout and later search the alley and have a dream about Maria that night or you skipped time at day 50 instead of talking to Valerie in living room at afternoon.
This are the first 2 possible reason i found out and i will fix this. Maybe i'll find out more.
So will you release a fix so I can wait and continue or do I need to start from the beginning because I don't have any previous save?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So will you release a fix so I can wait and continue or do I need to start from the beginning because I don't have any previous save?
Use that save (Day 49). You will find it at page 15 slot 4 in savefile-menu.
I can't say now how long it will last until I can upload a fix right now. I want to check some more stuff right now.

RENAME MC in actor-tab

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Had the same issue. None of the saves from version 8 worked for me. Used the one above and there are no actions for me on day 50 post talking to valerie. please help

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Had the same issue. None of the saves from version 8 worked for me. Used the one above and there are no actions for me on day 50 post talking to valerie. please help
You missed a scene with Emma i guess.
Most likely it was at one of theses Days: 44 (call her), 45 (Meet her in the Fox):
When I return home in a few hours, i will upload a fix that prevents this, but you will have to replay this scenes.

Why doesnt the save workes for you? What does happen when you use them?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
You missed a scene with Emma i guess.
Most likely it was at one of theses Days: 44 (call her), 45 (Meet her in the Fox):
When I return home in a few hours, i will upload a fix that prevents this, but you will have to replay this scenes.

Why doesnt the save workes for you? What does happen when you use them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fix5 for this version is done and linked in first post. This is supposed to prevent missing events from day 44 to day 50. So it's mostly about the dates with Emma.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I get this error when I try to load my save from the previous version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity VN 0.09 
Tue Aug 04 09:29:01 2020

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I get this error when I try to load my save from the previous version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\t_jay\Downloads\PYG\BangCity009a-pc_compressed\BangCity009a-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity VN 0.09
Tue Aug 04 09:29:01 2020
Can you send me that savefile please?

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
BangCity ist not Pleasantville. MC does not want to be a gangster, but we has to deal with the gang bitches and play his role, because he wants revenge. And BangCity is not a Love-Story, he adores Valerie and takes advantage from her in a smart way and maybe we will have romantic feelings for her later, but his main intention is to fuck her.
No one "forced" him to do anything, that dumbass made all his choices. He CHOOSE to come back for his rapey revenge when he got a way out, he CHOOSE to have one of the "bitches" kidnapped and gangraped by his friend's gang, he CHOOSE to stay there and keep them as his sex slaves, he made all those choices and it resulted in me saying that he deserves to have his penis bitten off by a wolf, simple as that. Also, I didn't mention Valerie, you did. You planning her getting sold to North Koreans as a sex slave because she dared to refuse being her son's sex slave? MC already mentioned something like that in the story, wouldn't be surprised. :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No one "forced" him to do anything, that dumbass made all his choices. He CHOOSE to come back for his rapey revenge when he got a way out, he CHOOSE to have one of the "bitches" kidnapped and gangraped by his friend's gang, he CHOOSE to stay there and keep them as his sex slaves, he made all those choices and it resulted in me saying that he deserves to have his penis bitten off by a wolf, simple as that. Also, I didn't mention Valerie, you did. You planning her getting sold to North Koreans as a sex slave because she dared to refuse being her son's sex slave? MC already mentioned something like that in the story, wouldn't be surprised. :)
Valerie never will be sold to North Korea! Never, never, never!
What will happen to Linda, and why this happens ... it will take a while untill it will be told!

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Valerie never will be sold to North Korea! Never, never, never!
What will happen to Linda, and why this happens ... it will take a while untill it will be told!
Fair enough, any chance you'll do my idea with the wolf? Cuz that'll be one hell of a twist ending, him selling Linda because he no longer has the "equipment" to exact his revenge.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes