Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
You cant if there is no button for visiting the city. Maybe there is something else to do?
im supposed to visit Linda but I cannot go to town I am on day 34. If I instead have dinner with Val I get game over but there is no option to go to town.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm kinda stuck. Any hint on what to do next?
You missed to meet emma in the fox. Please check walkthrough.
But this problem was solved a while ago already and it should not be able to miss her. Are you using an older save?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
im supposed to visit Linda but I cannot go to town I am on day 34. If I instead have dinner with Val I get game over but there is no option to go to town.
On saturday 34 MC should get rid of you casts, then he will met Linda. Please check the walktrough if you missed something.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
You missed to meet emma in the fox. Please check walkthrough.
But this problem was solved a while ago already and it should not be able to miss her. Are you using an older save?
No, I'm playing from the very beginning. I missed the date but then I texted the apologies and we went to the third date.
In the morning we spoke with Valerie and that's it...

So, should I restart from some earlier day or is it possible to send you my save file to see what's wrong happened?

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No, I'm playing from the very beginning. I missed the date but then I texted the apologies and we went to the third date.
In the morning we spoke with Valerie and that's it...

So, should I restart from some earlier day or is it possible to send you my save file to see what's wrong happened?
Sure send me your savefile, best it would be from 1 day before the trouble starts-

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
im stuck on day 51 i have noidea on where i can call emma
At the afternoon a button will be shown in the housemenu. If you dont have that button you missed a date before.
I have to correct myself: At breakfast (day 51) Valerie will talk to you about emma, so there is no other event needed. This makes sure the button will show up.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have a problem on day 60+ ... it shows only "go to the city" button in the morning ... I got there and payed the trailer rent (I think thats what the button was for) ... but now I´m "home" again and there is still only the one button for the city, but in the city I cant do nothing ... I´m stuck now ...

I already tried the bugfix rar a couple post above but it didnt help

edit ... the clock on the left ... would be nice to be clickable for skip an hour (just thinking)

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
I have to correct myself: At breakfast (day 51) Valerie will talk to you about emma, so there is no other event needed. This makes sure the button will show up.
So do I understand correctly that it is possible with your game to run to a dead end if you just miss one event?

Then I keep my hands off it, my time is too precious for that.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So do I understand correctly that it is possible with your game to run to a dead end if you just miss one event?

Then I keep my hands off it, my time is too precious for that.
No, as i already said: At breakfast at day51 Valerie talks about Emma and then the phone will be available at afternoon! There is no other trigger needed.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a problem on day 60+ ... it shows only "go to the city" button in the morning ... I got there and payed the trailer rent (I think thats what the button was for) ... but now I´m "home" again and there is still only the one button for the city, but in the city I cant do nothing ... I´m stuck now ...

I already tried the bugfix rar a couple post above but it didnt help

edit ... the clock on the left ... would be nice to be clickable for skip an hour (just thinking)
Alright, you missed a photo shot trigger. MC should go to the boutique now. I will provide a solution soon.

Reactions: PPLayer

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
i am stuck on day 57 i normally should visit Linda to give money to her but i cant because charles is there and i cant go there and aslo this is on the day after i talked with Valerie about Emma being pissed off did i miss something i have been on all dates with Vivian

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes