• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
old svaes dont work?
They should work. I use the same old saves for several versions now and they all work. But if you are having problems for some reasons you can use the (also old) saves from first post, just rename MC in actors tab.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So, what the Hell are you supposed to do when you leave the house at 8AM, can't go anywhere on the city map but also can't get back inside the house to be able to advance time? Terrible design!
I guess you missed something. There are limited choises on purpose. The dialogues and the hints on the right side are guiding you through the game.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I tried my last save day 77, tried my older save day 63, tried your save i think it was day 66 and every time after work game is telling me find a jobb, i do it in the basement, its noon 12.00 and then its the same - i cant pass time or do nothing. If i press on photo stufio - it says " i have importent things to do", and that it....
Ami suppose to play from the beginning again?
And i cant see no "cool down" button...
No restart is needed. When you go to the computer and hit the Job-Button you will be able to visit the studio at evenning the first time, unless you are having a date with Emma/Vivian of you have to pay the bitches on monday. Afeter the first photo shoot, you will have to wait some days for biancas next call.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The main protagonist is an unlikable piece of shit and I hope the cannon ending is him getting his penis bit off by a wolf pack when he decides to sprint at them naked screaming "ImMA AlPha MalE" :)
BangCity ist not Pleasantville. MC does not want to be a gangster, but we has to deal with the gang bitches and play his role, because he wants revenge. And BangCity is not a Love-Story, he adores Valerie and takes advantage from her in a smart way and maybe we will have romantic feelings for her later, but his main intention is to fuck her.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
dude theres an error when you go to see your mom when she wants to watch tv together at night its says "error no setup 2 - 0" this needs to be fixed to progress in the game thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
dude theres an error when you go to see your mom when she wants to watch tv together at night its says "error no setup 2 - 0" this needs to be fixed to progress in the game thanks
Please send you your savefile right before this happens so i can look what is missing. I guess you missed to do something else, but i want to be sure, and maybe i will have to edit something in the script to avoid this error.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Please send you your savefile right before this happens so i can look what is missing. I guess you missed to do something else, but i want to be sure, and maybe i will have to edit something in the script to avoid this error.
ok here it is

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
No restart is needed. When you go to the computer and hit the Job-Button you will be able to visit the studio at evenning the first time, unless you are having a date with Emma/Vivian of you have to pay the bitches on monday. Afeter the first photo shoot, you will have to wait some days for biancas next call.
i used you older save, Ch 4. I managed to get a jobb, do a session and now she called me. Its day 64, its noon, and no skip button, nothing to do...... again...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am really sorry, but i guess you are/was stuck in the fake-day and some stuff is messed up. You did miss the chances to get rid of Tiny Charles and something else i guess.
The fake day was meant to offer some stuff to do after the current version was done, but it turned out to be not a good idea.
I really recommend to use one of the save-files linked in first post and rename MC in actors tab.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i used you older save, Ch 4. I managed to get a jobb, do a session and now she called me. Its day 64, its noon, and no skip button, nothing to do...... again...
At day 64 monday noon you are supposed to watch TV in the basement, because Emma visits you. (Valerie told this while breakfast)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Ok, great update :love:
All those times i tryed, newer watched the TV LOL stupid me :ROFLMAO:
Great game Dev, keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love:

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes