BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry, this savefile does not work at all. I cant help here. I recommend to download the fixed files (See first post) and try again to start from an earlier point. The latest fix should prevent you from missing scenes.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Sorry, this savefile does not work at all. I cant help here. I recommend to download the fixed files (See first post) and try again to start from an earlier point. The latest fix should prevent you from missing scenes.
If you are referring about my savefile it works in my system (with the fix applied) but can't continue past it any save close to day 56? not going to start over again...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If you are referring about my savefile it works in my system (with the fix applied) but can't continue past it any save close to day 56? not going to start over again...
Unfortunately I cannot use your savegame, my game will crash! Therefore I cannot analyze it.
The easiest way is, you take one of my savegames (First Post)
and rename MC to Actors-Tab. Then you don't have to reboot.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Send me a savefile, and tell me: did you use one of my savefiles i provided or did you use elder ones from an previos version?
Nope I used one of my saves from the last version or the version before ... don´t remember exactly but they were my own saves

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nope I used one of my saves from the last version or the version before ... don´t remember exactly but they were my own saves
I recommend to use my savefile from week 6 day 36, So its cloese to your progress. You can rename MC in Actors Tab

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
i stick in day 60, the new free roam is not good.
make it really free so you can trigger events every Tuesday evening maybe,or go back to linear story were you cant miss an event.

Reactions: Muff Diver

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i stick in day 60, the new free roam is not good.
make it really free so you can trigger events every Tuesday evening maybe,or go back to linear story were you cant miss an event.
Day 60 the day - after Charles died ?
Noon -> Skip,
afternoon -> read book or skip ,
early evening -> kitchen,

evening == 2 ways:
Ganghouse, Bitchroom, go home Living room
Or
Home, shower, Living room
at night sleep

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I'm usually not a fan of the "choose where to go next" type of game because half the time you don't know where to go or miss content. But this one is pretty intuitive and the art is pretty good.

So good work Bang ! And thank you !

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangCityGuy

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The incest patch in OP stops covering the dialogue around (what I presume is) v. 0.7 or thereabouts.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes