Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Damn, how I hate these 0.0.1 a or b updates. I guess in 3-4 months we have update 0.0.9 c with maybe 3-4 new pictures. From experience I have to say that these are the first signs of disinterest on the part of the developer.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Damn, how I hate these 0.0.1 a or b updates. I guess in 3-4 months we have update 0.0.9 c with maybe 3-4 new pictures. From experience I have to say that these are the first signs of disinterest on the part of the developer.
I'm sorry to say, but you are wrong :)
009c brings 150+ images. Maybe 50 more if i add more scenes as planed (Diane-Plot).

The main reason why I decided to split version 009 is that it is so big that it would take too long to finish everything and the players would have to wait even longer until the version can be released.

I haven't lost interest in developing the game and the only reason to stop would be the zombie apocalypse, death, or some other bad event that would make it permanently impossible for me to work on the game.

In fact I expect that the game will be developed for at least another year and that there will be small spin-off games and maybe some comics that will tell about other people in the game.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i have the same problem with the saves, the first saves that i used didnt work on the last update (they were pretty old) so i started it again in .08 or something like that and those save dont work on this one, i dont really want to start again for a 3rd time

Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm... this looks like a promising game and dev. Good luck Mr. Dev, hope everything you plan works out in the end.

Also, I wouldn't say no if you were to add pregnancy in the future. I mean that's probably the ultimate way of taking revenge on the gang wives, making them carry and give birth to your children. Just saying ;) I'll be happy either way because the game as is looks promising.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hmmm... this looks like a promising game and dev. Good luck Mr. Dev, hope everything you plan works out in the end.

Also, I wouldn't say no if you were to add pregnancy in the future. I mean that's probably the ultimate way of taking revenge on the gang wives, making them carry and give birth to your children. Just saying ;) I'll be happy either way because the game as is looks promising.
Thank you!
Well there are a lot of options for future content. Pregnancy might be a problem, because the game is in seperated days and so there you be a lot of images with various stages of pragnancy to do (In all situations of the game). This might only be possible if there would be bigger steps in time ... Maybe a bigger stimestep between singe chapters.
Making babies with the gang bitches? Would be a bad fate for the babies :ROFLMAO:
Well, BangCity is supposed to become a bigger project so there is a lot of room for a lot of options.
Next will be threesome MFM and of course Sex with Valerie.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you!
Well there are a lot of options for future content. Pregnancy might be a problem, because the game is in seperated days and so there you be a lot of images with various stages of pragnancy to do (In all situations of the game). This might only be possible if there would be bigger steps in time ... Maybe a bigger stimestep between singe chapters.
Making babies with the gang bitches? Would be a bad fate for the babies :ROFLMAO:
Well, BangCity is supposed to become a bigger project so there is a lot of room for a lot of options.
Not to dampen your enthusiasm and do put it in if you wish to (it is your game after all and has to be fun for you to make), but I do hope any MFM content will be avoidable. Certainly not looking forward or excited to see that even with the gang bitches let alone with Valerie. :p

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not to dampen your enthusiasm and do put it in if you wish to (it is your game after all and has to be fun for you to make), but I do hope any MFM content will be avoidable. Certainly not looking forward or excited to see that even with the gang bitches let alone with Valerie. :p
Never said it would be Valerie, or any of the gang bitches now.
It will be Diane, a new character to be introduced soon.
The Diane-plot will offer some optional stuff.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well as long as it will be avoidable and optional it should not be too bad and fun for those who like it. :) Think Diane will not be a main interest for me though if it has MFM, well at least I know in advance so will make sure not to like her when introduced. :p

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you!
Yeah, you're right. But I guess it can be an end game content thing (the way a lot of games with pregnancy seem to like to do it) or like you said with time skip. As for the babies, well, I guess it might not be that bad for them if it happens at the end after Babyface has fully tamed the gang bitches and made them loyal to/fall for him :ROFLMAO:

FMM is not really my thing but if it is optional like you said then why not, I don't mind. Your work has been good so far, so I look forward to future content. I would support you on Patreon but I'm still a poor ass student. Maybe in the future after I graduate and have more disposable income :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I gotta finally say this and I don't mean any disrespect with what I have to say because as a Game I think its fun to play.
As a concept it was both unique and interesting and despite my next statment I have nothing agaist the story as such.
But I finally have to say this the MC is a total and utter arsehole practically unlikable in almost every way.
the only time he is semi human is in only 10% of what he thinks when he thinks of Valarie.
His attitude to the Bitchs in the gang is understandable but that attitude carrys over to every female in the game.
In clueding the the other 90% of what he thinks when he thinks of Valarie.
In fact its one of the few games I have played where the MC was beaten and mistreated as a kid where I find myself thinking they didn't beat him enough.
Not nearly enough for my likeing.
But apart from the MC the games great sorry I just finaly had to get that off my chest.
Even in spite of the MC it's still a great game Dev

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok I gotta finally say this and I don't mean any disrespect with what I have to say because as a Game I think its fun to play.
As a concept it was both unique and interesting and despite my next statment I have nothing agaist the story as such.
But I finally have to say this the MC is a total and utter arsehole practically unlikable in almost every way.
the only time he is semi human is in only 10% of what he thinks when he thinks of Valarie.
His attitude to the Bitchs in the gang is understandable but that attitude carrys over to every female in the game.
In clueding the the other 90% of what he thinks when he thinks of Valarie.
In fact its one of the few games I have played where the MC was beaten and mistreated as a kid where I find myself thinking they didn't beat him enough.
Not nearly enough for my likeing.
But apart from the MC the games great sorry I just finaly had to get that off my chest.
Even in spite of the MC it's still a great game Dev
Thanks for the honest statement. In fact the environment in which MC grew up had a bad influence on him and that the lower ranking women in the gang were treated with little respect certainly had an influence on him.
So far he had to deal in the game almost only with Valerie and the gangbitches. You can't blame him for taking advantage of Valerie's open-mindedness.
I introduced Emma into the game so that MC can try to be different and Emma will have to come back into the story.
The other girls he dated with were a means of tweaking MC to convince Valerie that he needed tutoring. Of course that was not nice of MC.
But there will be more side plots in the future where MC meets other girls and how he will behave towards them depends on the circumstances.
Surely it would have been helpful to tell more about the background of MC, so you can understand him better. But this can be added in later versions and then optionally be told at the beginning or in the ongoing story.

Reactions: D Dog

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Editing thread. Will move it soon.

Done. Good luck with your game!
Okay so all the mac links I've downloaded are either dead or won't load. I've d/l several times of each files, but after giving up I d/l the compressed version, thanks to the compressor, which is the only one I can play of this game.
Also, I have d/l games that are twice or three times the size which run without issues, so I wonder what the reasons are for it not working?
Have the mac game files been corrupted or have dev bugs?
Either way its a fun game and has some interesting twists and turns.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay so all the mac links I've downloaded are either dead or won't load. I've d/l several times of each files, but after giving up I d/l the compressed version, thanks to the compressor, which is the only one I can play of this game.
Also, I have d/l games that are twice or three times the size which run without issues, so I wonder what the reasons are for it not working?
Have the mac game files been corrupted or have dev bugs?
Either way its a fun game and has some interesting twists and turns.
Renpy let's me create a MAC Version but i can't test it, so i cant give any advice.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Right now I'm doing the last steps for this version. The last weeks at work where hard, so I had not much time to work on the scripts but a lot of images for the next versions are done already or prepared at least.
The next weeks at work won't get better but I hope I can deliever v0.10(a) fast. It's time for Valerie to get laid!
I hope I can do the upload tonight.

Wewt, hope this means Valerie is getting her sex scene in 0.09c

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In 0.10a my plan is to show some action with Diane and the first sex with Valerie.
Most images for 0.10 are done, so there is almost only the script to do.

Reactions: thealucid
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes