Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hope he can release a bug fix for boutique, says i have to go there but when i do it says i don't need to go there and i can't progress, people have offered save files but that removes all the choices i had before and going from what they chose

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hope there can be release a bug fix for boutique, says i have to go there but when i do it says i don't need to go there and i can't progress, people have offered save files but that removes all the choices i had before and going from what they chose

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What a really contradictory plot. The MC doesnt want to have anything to do with the gang or the bitches, the he wants the bitches.

dev, you really need to make it a more coherent start. The story line is all over the place....
It is so that MC wants to use and exploit the bitches, so to speak as revenge on the gang members who are in jail and of course because he was also treated badly by the bitches in the past. He doesn't really care about the bitches, he would send them to the streets if he could. They are only a means to an end. Maybe I should really explain this more when I do the reworked version.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That was a bit much and hard to read now. But I hope I have most of it. Whether it is a classical harem or not... MC has a bunch of sluts who are at his service ... it is certainly not a "romantic harem" :)
Btw: In Valeries house are rented rooms. The residents are abroad right now, but they will returm some day ... Maybe thats the harem you are waiting for :)

Babyface is full of hate, not only because he was beaten up, but also because something else happened. But that will be told later on.
That's why he is unscrupulous about the gang.

So far only one person asked me who Maria is. She was already mentioned in the intro ... this story line will be continued in the next updates.
I am 50-50 on this then not a fan of sharing seems like a real cuck thing to do. You might as well remove the harem tag.

Reactions: Valeck

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
It is so that MC wants to use and exploit the bitches, so to speak as revenge on the gang members who are in jail and of course because he was also treated badly by the bitches in the past. He doesn't really care about the bitches, he would send them to the streets if he could. They are only a means to an end. Maybe I should really explain this more when I do the reworked version.
maybe you have walktrough?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go, player ...

hu2.jpg

If you can live with these revelations ... please check this game out!​
MC wants to use and exploit the bitches
He doesn't really care about the bitches
They are only a means to an end
not a fan of sharing seems like a real cuck thing to do
swinging/sharing
in this game
MC is taing up the position of pi,p for some hoes, they are doing sexual favors 4 money, it is all they know to do

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the hints says explore the map to find 1 optional event, but in the map I go to all places and dont get any event. So I am really confused as to what needs to be done in that case.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes