Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I hate when they put the labels wrong, do you know what harem means? The worst thing is what they say your bitches are with that logic, pimps have a harem or the owners of a brothel,
It is avoidable or it is mandatory to share your whores, I should also remove the harem label if it is not.
South Park 13x09.jpg

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am not getting the options of maps and not even hints in Valerie's house. How to proceed further. This is after I remove the casts and bring Gina home. The changelog is showing more options so how to get out or her house as I am not getting the option of going to the city and all. I am attaching a screenshot of the screen I am getting on Day 36

Last edited:
Reactions: D3fau1t

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well I am not getting the options of maps and not even hints in Valerie's house. How to proceed further. This is after I remove the casts and bring Gina home. The changelog is showing more options so how to get out or her house as I am not getting the option of going to the city and all. I am attaching a screenshot of the screen I am getting on Day 36
Guess you missed to search in her office and later in the secret room. This is one of the stuff i will change in the big rework.
Please consult the walkthrough 009a postet in first post, i just did refresh the link.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hate when they put the labels wrong, do you know what harem means? The worst thing is what they say your bitches are with that logic, pimps have a harem or the owners of a brothel,
It is avoidable or it is mandatory to share your whores, I should also remove the harem label if it is not.
View attachment 865989
Well, in the rework there will be added an option where you can choose if tiny charles is banging the bitches or not. If the gang bitches are a harem or not might be discutable. But who said there will not another option for another harem later? :)

Reactions: Aioria619

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I did not make a walkthrough for 009c yet, maybe i'll do later if i have time left. Just re-upped the 009a walkthrough.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Guess you missed to search in her office and later in the secret room. This is one of the stuff i will change in the big rework.
Please consult the walkthrough 009a postet in first post, i just did refresh the link.
I searched in her office and in the secret room also I found a book which I read also, but then how I missed it I dont know.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I searched in her office and in the secret room also I found a book which I read also, but then how I missed it I dont know.
please send me th savefile form that moment so i can look later. IMHO i fixed this situation before but i want to be sure if there isn't something else that causes this problem.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
please send me th savefile form that moment so i can look later. IMHO i fixed this situation before but i want to be sure if there isn't something else that causes this problem.
I gave you the screenshot of that particular moment already which is from day 36 as you can see. My save is from day 28. If you want I can give you that from day 28

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so how is the ntr in this game and how much content does it include since is started ?
Well NTR-Elements are: A gang-member comes to the hideout, hurts MC and after that moment MC cant enter the Hideaway for 14 days. If MC checks the installed webcams from his PC he can see him fucking the bitches. Okay, that is weak and low NTR, i know ... but in the reworks i want to offer the option that this gangster wont fuck the bitches but he is still blocking the hideout for MC.
Oh and there is another NTR-Element. Valerie is having an affair and she is only telling about this, but this is something that can be changes for ages.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well NTR-Elements are: A gang-member comes to the hideout, hurts MC and after that moment MC cant enter the Hideaway for 14 days. If MC checks the installed webcams from his PC he can see him fucking the bitches. Okay, that is weak and low NTR, i know ... but in the reworks i want to offer the option that this gangster wont fuck the bitches but he is still blocking the hideout for MC.
Oh and there is another NTR-Element. Valerie is having an affair and she is only telling about this, but this is something that can be changes for ages.
Well why not get a sidearm and gun him down since this is gang war shit and it sounds like this city is a shit hole so i don't think the police will care.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone else having trouble unlocking the new content?
leonardoxx318 I figured out the problem. Save your game after the scene on the sofa (w weed) in the basement. A screen should come up and say "All new content is done. Save your game now and start here in next version! I saved there, deleted the 9B and 9c, re downloaded 9C and it worked perfectly. New content started immediately.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok. I hope this helps.
Okay, your day 28 save is fine. I used it several times - when you stick to the walkthrough, or when you read the dialogues and follow the given hints you cannot fail.
If you do other stuff than recommended, maybe watch tv instead of meet someone (maybe
on purpose), this may cause troubles. But i will not fix that now. This is stuff for the rework version.
Here is your savegame for day 36. You will find in on page 60 in saves menu. Play on an pleease read the dialogues and follow the given hints.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well why not get a sidearm and gun him down since this is gang war shit and it sounds like this city is a shit hole so i don't think the police will care.
That was told in the game: MC isn't used to use a gun, so he is affraid to fail. Thats why he later hires to gang to kill him or does it with a other weapon.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes