Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
and also where can i find the mood of the gang girls so i know if i am punishing them to much or not giving them enough money so i can keep their mood up

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i have a question when is the walkthrought going to be updated to 0.9c
I try to do it within the next days ... i did not update the walkthrough because i dont think it is needed. I'll do it soon anyway.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
and also where can i find the mood of the gang girls so i know if i am punishing them to much or not giving them enough money so i can keep their mood up
This stats are displayed in the gang hideout screen after punishment is activated. Keep in mind, this is not an economic simulation. So it does not play a big role. The bitch stats will have an influence in later versions. My idea is:
When a bitch is pampered to much, she will do crazy stuff. Tracy might take to much drugs and will not be able to do webcam shows and needs some punishments then, but it will take some time until i can take care of that.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Alright. the troube is: It seems you killed Tiny Charles on day 61. That was supposed to happen a few days earlier. So the following events are messd up. I cant say right now how that could happen, but i will try to find out the reason for it this evening.

A fast solution for now:
Use this save, you will find it on page 62 of the save menu.
Rename MC in actors screen and play on.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
Well I am not getting the options of maps and not even hints in Valerie's house. How to proceed further. This is after I remove the casts and bring Gina home. The changelog is showing more options so how to get out or her house as I am not getting the option of going to the city and all. I am attaching a screenshot of the screen I am getting on Day 36
Same Thing happened to me. Let me know how did you resolve it. Thanks in advance

mjwood88

Aug 8, 2020
It is so that MC wants to use and exploit the bitches, so to speak as revenge on the gang members who are in jail and of course because he was also treated badly by the bitches in the past. He doesn't really care about the bitches, he would send them to the streets if he could. They are only a means to an end. Maybe I should really explain this more when I do the reworked version.
Ok, I understand what you are trying to go for. But, you definitely need to give the story a tweak so that it is more understood by the readers. At the minute it is very fractured and not coherent.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, I understand what you are trying to go for. But, you definitely need to give the story a tweak so that it is more understood by the readers. At the minute it is very fractured and not coherent.
yes, that will be shown more clearly in the reworked version.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
bad news:
I actually wanted to do some scenes where you see MC taking a cooking class so he can impress Valerie, but I don't have enough 3D models for cooking ingredients. So in the next update there will only be some sex scenes and we won't see MC learning to cook. I'm sorry ...

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes