BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
After giving up and scrapping the game I saw you recompiled it, so I downloaded the latest recompiled one on G-drive and installed it. I then added the I-patch on the OP. It works, but the Kate quest is still bugged. I noticed the I-patch overwrites some scripts. Does that have anything to do with the Kate bug?
Don't know much about that patch, but today or tomorrow I will release v 1.01 that is supposed to solve the Kate-issue for good.
You may restart the game, but with tab-skipping you will back to your progress in a few minutes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Macinnes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know you could easily add text size editor in the game right? Lol

And since you are here my pc is good but there's a bug stopping the game occasionally sooo it's my problem or its a bug?
there is built-in thingy in renpy. just press a.

Reactions: PAINKIRA

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Q:You know you could easily add text size editor in the game right? Lol
View attachment 3882100
A: Scaleable Fonts will make complain people about their own choices.

Q:
And since you are here my pc is good but there's a bug stopping the game occasionally sooo it's my problem or its a bug?

A:
I need more details on this. Screenshots or an error report could be helpful.
I have installed BangCity on 2 different PCs, both PCs have been set up recently. I have no crashes.
Mostly when I leave the game open in the main task screen when the game gives us the circle things to move from place to place

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes