krgatecha

May 18, 2024
I AM STUCK AT DAY 207 OF JENNY ESCAPING EVENT THE CAR AT NICK'WORKSHOP IS NOT SHOWING UP AND THERE IS NOT FURTHER GOING , IDK WHAT TO DO ??

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the valerie's basement dance scene is bugged as hell....it makes my hard disk goes crazy and i see some snow effect between the images....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Okay there is away!

after using the fix: Go to the ganghideout once.
after the scene
Open Console and type

jump bitchriot

after the scene at the hideout and go back to see the next scene: rRepeat this until there are no new autoplaying scenes
Then:
At next monday visit the gang again, and now there are a lot of changing scenes in the gangs livingroom.
You can ignore to meet Valerie in her livingroom for the time you want to see the gangscenes!
cool i give it a try...how to open console? i fogot it

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I am very sorry, but
"Exception: Could not load file E:\1\BangCity-pc\BangCity-pc/game/scripts/_patch.rpyc "
is a clear hint for a problem with the file _patch.rpyc .
i usd his pa<tch and for now it worked for me...well aside that dance scene valerie give in the basemenmt after4 prosecutor got arrest4ed...but i don't think is due to ipatch

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
cool i give it a try...how to open console? i fogot it
Shift + O

i usd his pa<tch and for now it worked for me...well aside that dance scene valerie give in the basemenmt after4 prosecutor got arrest4ed...but i don't think is due to ipatch

What did not work for you when Valerie was dancing?
Its a huge load of images, so it's okay it tooks some time to load.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
help i got stuck in day30 without skip button or exclamation mark. I've been to all the locations but nothing happens
visit val at bathroom.

I AM STUCK AT DAY 207 OF JENNY ESCAPING EVENT THE CAR AT NICK'WORKSHOP IS NOT SHOWING UP AND THERE IS NOT FURTHER GOING , IDK WHAT TO DO ??
1. don't yell.
2. are you using latest version?
3. if not try with it.
4. if yes then post a save and maybe dev looks into it.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Little problems I have so far with the gameplay (not bugs lol)

1. groping scenes should be essential from chapter 2 with the gang bitch and Valerie in their sleeping and other inappropriate little things that show the mc is effected by the hell he was in once, Honestly this what should've been the true trigger that he wants to fuck this red chick the correct way and start his plan to manipulate her

2. not every character he wants to fuck needs a whole plan to get in her pants lol, a little harassment actions here and there until they fall should be there randomly for example in a corrupt city like that the fox bar should be more active

3. I'm in chapter 4 so I don't know if this will change but we not doing things in night and morning/noon start to annoy me honestly like im not batman but I'm not Bruce either lol

4. its bang city so come on the streets should be full of a lot of kind of sick activities

5. the final point And maybe the important one our revenge was shit ass hell, like when I see the option we could kill Tiny penis Charlie and the mention of mc special ways gets my hope high for like a satisfying torture scene and him begging that suit of what he did to Maria and the mc

Addition thing the mc can be really stupid like why he still not curious about the Harold boxes until now like this really broke his super human build character from the beginning of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: DJPwnage

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Shift + O

What did not work for you when Valerie was dancing?
Its a huge load of images, so it's okay it tooks some time to load.
well i was able to see some new scenes in bitch hideout,teaching them to do more in cam show,after using jump bichriot...but the next monday i din't see any renovation...sadly,any other idea?. and the valerie dance was slow and gave me som snow effect sometimes..thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well i was able to see some new scenes in bitch hideout,teaching them to do more in cam show,after using jump bichriot...but the next monday i din't see any renovation...sadly,any other idea?. and the valerie dance was slow and gave me som snow effect sometimes..thanks
I used your save once more. And i see the problem.

Type this into the console

wcrlevel = 1

Now the renovated living room stays visible and you can see the changing scenes. Have fun!

dobbitch

Jun 30, 2018
Hi BangCityGuy after the start of chapter 5, I have to buy a dress on the pc but the pc icon has disappeared and been replaced by a picture of a staircase with "Baseroom (my room)" written on it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I used your save once more. And i see the problem.

Type this into the console

wcrlevel = 1

Now the renovated living room stays visible and you can see the changing scenes. Have fun!
thank you very much..uhm i tried this command , but for now i didn't see any changes...and i can't go after the valerie dance too...it keep get stuck on loading in the mniddle of the dances and nothing happen...it's stuck forever with the clocklike mouse symbol and i only hard close the game...uff... i really want to see what happen next damn...but seems i can't my pc is old but never had problems with others scene before

Last edited:
Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.00 star(s) 49 Votes