cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I liked this game. Pitty that final release is unplayable. Dev should support that guy which working on this patch. Thanks to him, countless of people gave chance to this game.
dev can't get involved on making ic-patch, if does and patreon finds out (will find out, they got spies everywhere) then bad news for dev. this wasn't meant to be incest came.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
dev can't get involved on making ic-patch, if does and patreon finds out (will find out, they got spies everywhere) then bad news for dev. this wasn't meant to be incest came.
Any game with a bangable "landlady" was meant to be an incest game. :devilish:
Same with any game where the MC has sexy family members. He should be able to bang them. ;)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fix 1.02d for Version 1.02
bugfixes, missing images for the reworked beach-scene
plus new options for weak engines for the last scene with Valerie in MC's room

Let me know if it makes problems IF you are using the latest version 1.02 and an official release made by me.
I am not responsible for Android-Version and third-party-patches!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so no official incest? :p

*sorry, just had to*
I know that some people have very special interests. But I'm not responsible for their work and I refuse to help with these patches.
Hm, is there actually a gay patch for BangCity where you can start an affair with Nick or Dwayne, or both? :unsure:
That would be a drama for sure! :p

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
I know that some people have very special interests. But I'm not responsible for their work and I refuse to help with these patches.
Hm, is there actually a gay patch for BangCity where you can start an affair with Nick or Dwayne, or both? :unsure:
That would be a drama for sure! :p
Its not very special interest at all. In a certain form, there exists a fundamental interest in incest that unconsciously influences every male human in the world. However, I am not the right person to explain it. I recommend reading Sigmund Freud’s work for further insights :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Its not very special interest at all. In a certain form, there exists a fundamental interest in incest that unconsciously influences every male human in the world. However, I am not the right person to explain it. I recommend reading Sigmund Freud’s work for further insights :)
Not for all there isn't. This is a reality projected by an incest fetish fan. People who aren't fans have no part of their unconscious wrestling with attraction to family.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Pretty sure this has been disproven.

Also, who is the "landlady" or "roommate" in this game? The lady you move in with, or some of the gang ladies?

EDIT: while I'm here, I'm trying to decide whether to keep playing. I stopped before when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: THE KILLER 13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get the impression that you're bothered by the incest patches, do you work for Patreon? kkk, a Patreon inspector or something?
not at all, players can freely decide if they want to play fake-incest game or no incest as dev made it. i have non-incest and incest games on my playlist.

Also, who is the "landlady" or "roommate" in this game? The lady you move in with, or some of the gang ladies?

1. black woman with whom mc lives is actual landlady not mother or aunt or something else incestious. next door milf also isn't related to mc anyways. Linda is sorta step mother to mc but not any legal way.

2. nope.

Yep, in this case. In all cases. No exceptions, no substitutions. ;)
no, no and once more no.

it's pointless to argue since incest isn't dev's intention.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Pretty sure this has been disproven.

EDIT: while I'm here, I'm trying to decide whether to keep playing. I stopped before when

Thanks
it was very controverse back in the time and still is even today, but it never been disproven. Unlike his interpretation of dreams, which were acording to him always conected to suppressed sexual desires. Sigismud Freud traditionaly make angry many psychology students. :D And not only because of this :D

May 20, 2024
1. black woman with whom mc lives is actual landlady not mother or aunt or something else incestious. next door milf also isn't related to mc anyways. Linda is sorta step mother to mc but not any legal way.
Whether or not this game is officially an incest game doesn't matter to me, because even if it was the dev would never admit it, just like everyone else. Considering your statement, there are no "real" incest games here on f95, so far all the ones I've played always have a "landlady", "tenant", "roommate", "mother's friend".

3.00 star(s) 49 Votes