cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whether or not this game is officially an incest game doesn't matter to me, because even if it was the dev would never admit it, just like everyone else. Considering your statement, there are no "real" incest games here on f95, so far all the ones I've played always have a "landlady", "tenant", "roommate", "mother's friend".
check mrdots games.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Whether or not this game is officially an incest game doesn't matter to me, because even if it was the dev would never admit it, just like everyone else. Considering your statement, there are no "real" incest games here on f95, so far all the ones I've played always have a "landlady", "tenant", "roommate", "mother's friend".
In the topic there are around 988 games considered to be incest but if you remove all the games modified with an incest patch, there will be less than 50 left that are actually explicit incest.

May 20, 2024
In the topic there are around 988 games considered to be incest but if you remove all the games modified with an incest patch, there will be less than 50 left that are actually explicit incest.
It's really a shame that there are so few games considered true incest, but it was worth the tip on this topic.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just hit chapter 5 and the tire store sex scene. Am I the only one that thinks Sally looks like the Bride of Frankenstein? I mean her head looks like a bobble head has been photoshopped onto her body. All in all she is bloody hideous.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
not at all, players can freely decide if they want to play fake-incest game or no incest as dev made it. i have non-incest and incest games on my playlist.

1. black woman with whom mc lives is actual landlady not mother or aunt or something else incestious. next door milf also isn't related to mc anyways. Linda is sorta step mother to mc but not any legal way.

2. nope.

no, no and once more no.

it's pointless to argue since incest isn't dev's intention.
Wow! I am suprised what people imagine when playing my game.
I never intended to portrait Valerie as a black woman.
She is caucasian. This is the skin i use :
Nevermind. :p

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is my incest patch for version 1.02d

Unpack the files from the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.
Oh dear, I see the next error reports comming.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
This is my incest patch for version 013g.
Edit: This is also for 0.14a!

Unpack the archive to the scripts-folder

generic:
Valerie will be MCs Mom
Linda will be MCs Step-Mom

Some dialoges are rewritten to make them more incest-related.

In 0.13g there was not much to do, so i altered the phone-call when MC is calling Marc while the livestream-event.
Hi! Thanks for the patch, any plans to bring this to the latest version?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Wow! I am suprised what people imagine when playing my game.
I never intended to portrait Valerie as a black woman.
She is caucasian. This is the skin i use :
Nevermind. :p
Yeah she never looked like a black lady to me
Maybe because of the hair some people assume she's black

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Question for some players because I am very disappointed.

I played to, according changelog, memory I definitely play exactly to v0.13

However in Ch.6 I got 100% stuck, even after hours of mindless relax-play mode of 2 damn events, tedious beyond belief (some of worst VN gaming experience in history) of trying to complete 2 quest. Worse I think I did complete Hanna/Boutique quests, yet the quest never disappeared visually on checklist and no matter what no further event would spawn.

Also Valerie and the Stone Dildo and anal scene would never progress, whether it was tied to the 'Hanna quest' or not.

Infuriating. I had extremely high hopes for the VN but dashed. And worse from reading CHANGHELOG - what happened, I it is apparent game was aborted with only any ending to make it look good.

For example, what happened to the literal Rentes Room #1 and 2???? These were obviously college girl who were away and supposedly to come back - this can be assumed 100% from the literally 2 room in hours, text and even Valerie's earl;y statements.

While I could not make it past Ch.6 due to either extreme tedium or what I suspect is a bug due to the fact I opted out of of some content, I cannot be certain but all I know Ch. 1-5 = Great.

Ch.6 = fail? And btw Linda and the gang girls were imo far morte interesting as a character development than Valerie, her loser swinger friends etc.

What a fucking disappointment. Technically and motivationally something drastically went wrong in Ch.6.

Here's a question for Dev if they even sincerely care about their game here. OK. What day/period of day do I have to go see Hanna at Boutique. Clue. Already did Photoshoot #1 (or 2) with Valerie. Quest says go see 'Hanna at Boutique' yet I have 'casually tried' hours after playing to no avail! Also, Valerie, did her damn photoshoots at home - quest still there for anal + cannot use stone dill.

I have tried and for a player to go through such drastic waste of hours *unlike in Ch.1-5) - you tell me is that acceptabnle or good game design. What the fuck happened.

I decided to post here for players, dev to actually constructively help me. And maybe in return I will help the dev on a crucial design failing, if in fact it is innocent (based on certain factors I might tend to not).

I will play asap and report back if I get the "cheats" to get past the point I am stuck and to honestly to avoid further negativity.

Aug 3, 2018
Fix 1.02d for Version 1.02
bugfixes, missing images for the reworked beach-scene
plus new options for weak engines for the last scene with Valerie in MC's room

Let me know if it makes problems IF you are using the latest version 1.02 and an official release made by me.
I am not responsible for Android-Version and third-party-patches!
Hi dev... i have a problem with my saves... I was playing version 1.00 and got stuck at the point where I had to pick up my car from nick (in jenna’s escape). I had the message where I should go to nick but it didn’t show anything. I then updated to version 1.02 and all my save files, when I tried to upload them, were potentially harmful for the pc, which I did not trust to upload them. Could you share me a compatible save file that starts from the point where I have to pick up the car from nick? thank you very much

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I finally got to the end. Babyface gets his revenge and then what? Does Valerie ride his cock into the sunset? What of his income source the "Bitches"? Does Valerie ever trust her friend Diane with her and M/C's dirty little secret? (I know unofficial I-patch but still) Do the upstairs college students ever return? Talk about a cliffhanger!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finally got to the end. Babyface gets his revenge and then what? Does Valerie ride his cock into the sunset? What of his income source the "Bitches"? Does Valerie ever trust her friend Diane with her and M/C's dirty little secret? (I know unofficial I-patch but still) Do the upstairs college students ever return? Talk about a cliffhanger!
1. next game.
2. why wouldn't she?
3. django can keep them working, not that they'd survive in real world since prolly they aren't that educated and aren't that good on anything else than fucking.
4. diane knows that django and val are fucking like a rabbits.
5. on next game.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Everything that could happen is up to your imagination. The game ended after the last revenge and if there will a BangCity 2 then the
not-wanna-be-ganster formaly known as Babyface
may let the bitches work as whores on the street and turn the ganghideout into a brothel.
Valerie will be for a while abroad and could return in BangCity 3
and maybe she will join .... nevermind.
Diane was a not important plot i need to abandon for now, but maybe there will be a addon.

Did you like the credits?

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes and cxx

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi dev... i have a problem with my saves... I was playing version 1.00 and got stuck at the point where I had to pick up my car from nick (in jenna’s escape). I had the message where I should go to nick but it didn’t show anything. I then updated to version 1.02 and all my save files, when I tried to upload them, were potentially harmful for the pc, which I did not trust to upload them. Could you share me a compatible save file that starts from the point where I have to pick up the car from nick? thank you very much
You don't need a save, as far as i know you are talking about a notice when you want to load them in the game?
Am i right? Then you can accept them. I am using 2 PCs to test the game and often swap savefiles between them, this is just a security service from the game. But be carefull anyway in common!

What you need, is the latest fix postet at first post.

3.00 star(s) 49 Votes