Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
bob-d5-248.png

Hello everyone. Another week has passed. Nothing new to report on our end. The team has pretty much been working on the art and script. And Janice has been making sure that we are staying on track. She promised to buy us pizza and beer if we can get this done ahead of schedule. Unlike some of you, that is enough incentive for us. No - we don't need more than that ;)

Previews of the next installment were shared with Managers, Officers and Executive patrons this past Friday. Everyone else will get a glimpse late next week. So stay tuned.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Game is fun, characters are good looking (maybe except for those 2 hags at the bank), MC is likeable. Seems pretty promising. There is only 1 thing I don't like - missing out on content and in this game it's pretty much given. I don't have time and don't really want to do multiple playthroughs so thats definitely a minus for me. Other than that game seems great, love the humor, love the innocent little sister (hope we can make her slightly less innocent in the future ^^), good luck with the game :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very fun game, love the options to play a bad guy. But it could use a scene gallery with hints or something like that. If I didnt look inside the game files I would never realise theres dark route with Gena for example.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
con-store-promo.png

Hey folks. We hope you are all well. Things are starting open up for most of the northern hemisphere. This is very good since summer is now underway. Perhaps a little reprieve and time under the sun can cool everyone off. Our gal, Diya, is very busy preparing her store for its re-opening. She hopes you can come by sometime!

Work on the next release continues albeit some shifts in the team's day jobs. Nothing major - just time consuming projects that divert attention away from game development. Worry not, we anticipated this and are ahead of schedule right now. For those interested in the finer detail - 400+ renders have been completed already and the script for Day 5 has ballooned to 160 pages. To give you some perspective, Day 3 & 4 had 700+ renders and about 140 pages of story.

As promised, previews will be shared with the rest of our supporters by Thursday - June 25th. Another poll will be up by the weekend as well. Be on the look out for those.

Thank you for your support and have a wonderful week!

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/08/01: Mod Update, 0.2.1

Change Log:
  • Added Scene Gallery (Main Menu)
  • Added Cheat Menu (Bottom Right corner once in-game)
  • Added scene improvement:
    • Day 2: Allow you to view both fantasies and a secret one without being late to work
Download -

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Last weekly update over 8 weeks ago.... On hold or abandoned?
Sorry mate, you posted inthe wrong thread.. last weekly 11 days ago, last preview 4 days ago. If I remeber correctly they sat out to release every 3 months which means they're a bit behind scheduele but nothing more concerning..

Reactions: HandofVecna

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Sorry mate, you posted inthe wrong thread.. last weekly 11 days ago, last preview 4 days ago. If I remeber correctly they sat out to release every 3 months which means they're a bit behind scheduele but nothing more concerning..
[/QUOTE

Your'e right, posted in wrong thread.... This is what happens when you have 2 tabs open :)

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes