-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, like WTH is that? Either she's on the pill or she's not. How does she magically redo her choice of birth control for the past few days based on whether you romance or force her? I feel kind of cheated....
She doesn't say anything about being on the pill or not during that scene she says something like you came inside and you confirm it. She doesn't respond. Strikes me as being consistent, no?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She doesn't say anything about being on the pill or not during that scene she says something like you came inside and you confirm it. She doesn't respond. I don't recall a lengthy covo about birth control before that scene and I'm pretty sure after she just ushers you out. Strikes me as being consistent, no?
That's the Dark Charm / rape route. If you romance her, you get this after apologizing for cumming inside without warning her:
1590113377110.png

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
LOL I suppose on the dark charm route she could have been like sucker I'm not going to be no mother I;m on the muth f'n pill! :p

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
That's the Dark Charm / rape route. If you romance her, you get this after apologizing for cumming inside without warning her:
View attachment 666145
Right so that strikes me as consistent. In the Dark Route you don't know she is on the pill b/c I think quite frankly she's not in the mood to discuss it. Only in the romancing route do you find out she is on the pill b/c well, pillow talk :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
LOL I suppose on the dark charm route she could have been like sucker I'm not going to be no mother I;m on the muth f'n pill! :p
Lol. Maybe. Anyway, that's my point. She never says she's on the pill on the Dark Charm route, but she does on the Charm route. Maybe she's on the pill in both cases and just hasn't said it? I'd prefer if she wasn't on the pill at all, ever.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Banking on Bella [v0.2b] [Profile Game Studios] (665MB)
357 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
this needs a walkthrough. played it from the beginning twice on different routes and those subtle changes matter :cry:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Man I loved this game! Felt bad for Rob but Sofia is mine! Hopefully we can set him up with Stacy(after I tap that ass a couple times). Can't wait to make Janice my bitch. Hope the harem tag is implemented in a smooth way.
Has the developer commented on the harem tag? Are we looking at endings with single charcters?

Last edited:
Reactions: HandofVecna

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
is there femdom in it?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes