• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not a fan of day-end summaries in games in general. (This is, in fact, one of the few things I dislike about the game My New Family, for example.) I do get that players might forget things they've done, though — especially between releases. Maybe this could be handled in Contacts in your phone, like if you click a photo of someone you get a "second page" with details on current progress (including any next steps that might be needed). The Day 2 day-end summary is also repeated in the morning on Day 3, so if I play Day 2 and move straight into Day 3 I see each piece of the summary twice (twice about Janice, twice about Stacy, etc.).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not a fan of day-end summaries in games in general. (This is, in fact, one of the few things I dislike about the game My New Family, for example.) I do get that players might forget things they've done, though — especially between releases. Maybe this could be handled in Contacts in your phone, like if you click a photo of someone you get a "second page" with details on current progress (including any next steps that might be needed). The Day 2 day-end summary is also repeated in the morning on Day 3, so if I play Day 2 and move straight into Day 3 I see each piece of the summary twice (twice about Janice, twice about Stacy, etc.).
I agree. But even between updates, it's not like there was a lot going on that could have been forgotten lol. And in MNF they stopped after a while which is a good thing. Hopefully, no more day end summaries after this. They just waste time that could be spent on actual content.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
and the Gena date was marvelous
I know, right? I think you're the only person who has mentioned Gena at all. Now, she was kind of expensive (had to spend 4 or 5 charm on her), but she seems to be quite a catch! Hopefully she doesn't go yandere on us...

I'm curious if we'll get a second chance at Marta if we kept the date with Gena...

Reactions: HandofVecna

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I know, right? I think you're the only person who has mentioned Gena at all. Now, she was kind of expensive (had to spend 4 or 5 charm on her), but she seems to be quite a catch! Hopefully she doesn't go yandere on us...

I'm curious if we'll get a second chance at Marta if we kept the date with Gena...
Yeah Gena was worth it. Not even mad about missing the twins :sneaky:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
also i like the real money sistem, we buy drinks/food/taxi the money is deducted from our acc we get a paychek, won a bet... the money adds up, nice :)

and yea, the Gena date was great (y):)

Reactions: HandofVecna

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Profile Game Studios those two new 1080p 30fps intro & outro animations look very nice :)(y):cool:
when can we expect to get those in sex scenes? :)
Maybe in 0.3 when we finally get our hands on that sweet Marta's ass? :sneaky:
Honestly, those were a challenge. Mostly from a physical aspect. Our sole, dedicated rig for renders had to do all the hard work. But she isn't ready to multi-task. And if we push her... she gets very hot and acts out. Wait... why does that sound like... er. I'm going to stop there.

All jokes aside, we would love to do it all the time. We do have a resource challenge though. Don't fret - we are in discussions at the moment.

As for Marta - all I can say... please be patient. Hehe.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Marta is Bea :love::giggle:

Ohh the other thing i noticed, Stacia is all about the money and how much the dude is making, she'll be jumping on Rob in a second as soon as she heard he is making more money then Lucian... but her sis is a "little" different, she's really interested in MC, and not just for his money :D

but the thing i don't get is, both Lucian & Stacia tried their best to cockblock MC from Marta, why is that? :unsure:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
because you are follow the Dom route. :unsure:
Okay, I wasn't aware of that, since up to this point all I could say regarding her was, "I wanna bang", and then he is like "beg for it bitch", she's still your boss bro but whatever. Seems like no boy toy route for me, Unless Fran treats her toys better.
Also why would she do this kind of stuff in her office, that has a freaking glass wall?

Gena's date was good enough for her to be the main girl for me, hopefully there will be more content with her in the future, even to the cringe was real at the beginning.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
A fine update which advances the story and provides some fun character development. Most of the characters, other than the MC, appear to have some issues so will be fun to see how the MC tries to thread the needle. Looking forward to future updates.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes