Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I got the traceback right after "Day 3" on v0.1 and then tried it on v.0.2b and got the same issue despite having started a new game. It is not possible to "ignore" it, so it just ends the game.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Refreshingly free from topheavy girls.:) Nice to see a game with normal girls.
Any chance I can like this comment 100+ times? I couldn't agree more. I am all for people enjoying what they like, it just seems most every developer has an extreme oversized breast and ass fetish and the rest of us that prefer the typical, realistically built and/or more petite models are left to hunt through the VNs and games to find one.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I got the traceback right after "Day 3" on v0.1 and then tried it on v.0.2b and got the same issue despite having started a new game. It is not possible to "ignore" it, so it just ends the game.
Post the error and maybe the dev team will be able to fix it. Otherwise they can't tell what is causing the error.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Can you please send me a snap shot of the error message via PM? Thank you for reporting the bug.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes