SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
so what now, 0.2 will just stay in the title for no reason? :D

Can someone open GTA VI thread so we can all share our experiences?
The game is fucking awesome :cool:

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
anyone can help me solve the bug traceback error
Likely something to do with the patch being v2 but the content still v1 until the release goes out to the general public. If you take a screen shot or whatever of the error and post it the Dev team might be able to address the issue.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Exciting news this week. Testing was completed over the weekend. And Version 0.2 went live to Officer and above tiers as of early this morning (around 1 am CDT). We know... we released it earlier than our announced date. We hoped you won't mind.
As such, we are adjusting the release date a few days early. Manager level patrons will get access to Version 0.2 on May 12. General release is now slated for May 19.
What should you expect in this release? As the foundation of the narrative and our hero's journey is being laid out, you will continue to navigate your new world. You will meet new friends and learn a little bit more about your colleagues.
Oh... you were asking about the specs, I see. Sorry. Got too deep there. Well, there are definitely a ton of new images and renders. From a story perspective, you will have an opportunity for an encounter. And from a game play aspect, you will get a chance to earn some extra cash! Or lose it... depends. You'll see.
That's all for now. Stay safe everyone!

Reactions: HandofVecna

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Likely something to do with the patch being v2 but the content still v1 until the release goes out to the general public. If you take a screen shot or whatever of the error and post it the Dev team might be able to address the issue.
but i am not copy the patch to game folder

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
What a bug here!
Anmerkung 2020-05-06 233134.png

Bug too: unknown girl is angry about "no condom", but she accepted the "pull out" suggestion!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
would any one please write whats news in changelog v.0.2 at OP? thanks you.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. Be straight with me here.

Is this the ACTUAL 0.2 or not?

You know what? Fuck this forum title. IT'S NOT 0.2. Why does it say 0.2 up there?

Last edited:
Reactions: tazaaron

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK if the uploader didn't check it or whether the dev was messing with people, but why a bugfix or whatever is listed here like it's a new update is beyond me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Looking in the variables there's suppose to be a patch for the game so whoever uploaded this didn't upload the patch that is suppose to go with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money is dollars=
sick days - sick=
Vacation days - vac=
x_dark_points=
x_charm_points=
(Reputation) - rep=

**Edited out a mistake** Open up the console and change the mother father and sisters titles to these.

anita_title=u'Mom'
harry_title=u'Dad'
lana_title=u'Sister'
lana_title2=u'Sister'

**Edit Might need to be done as well** Might also have to edit it in the script.rpy file but I don't think so as it never took effect when I did until I edited it in the console.

Once you do this that land shit will go bye bye.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
charm and dark charm working not the other ones,but when i use Money_is_dollars=1000 goes in but nothing happens,but with you money code i get File "<File string>", line 1 expected statement can you help me?
also same thing happens with other codes

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes