HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
then why update here if there's no content at all

they remove it already maybe because its not working
I believe the patch is updated for v2. Content is currently v1. No new content yet here because the NEW content is currently available in Patreon to patrons only.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yo rob how did you make it work? or what did u copy and put in what order to get new content?
revamped as in added renders expanded dialogue etc..as for actual "new" content beyond the previous..not that i noticed...but i forgot to delete my old before installing the new so have both copies and can compare side by side the changes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 538257

Overview:
Banking on Bella revolves around our young hero - a recent graduate - who immediately moves to the big city. He successfully finds a small apartment and lands a job at a small bank. The game starts on our main character's first day at work.
Throughout the game, you will guide our hero as he navigates through his daily life. You will meet and interact with a wide range of personalities (mostly women... who are we kidding?). And as in life, you will make decisions.
Be careful! Every choice you make has consequences. Will you chart a path to success and love? Or will you be alone and miserable? Will you take the straight and narrow path? Or take risks and live life on the edge? The choice is yours to make.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: Profile Game Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Incest Patch:
Win - Mac
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 538260 View attachment 538261 View attachment 538262 View attachment 538263 View attachment 538264 View attachment 538266 View attachment 538267 View attachment 538269 View attachment 538270 View attachment 538271 View attachment 538273 View attachment 538274 View attachment 538275 View attachment 538276 View attachment 538278
can you tell me how to fix the error

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Spotted this game when it first came out and downloaded it. I don't generally play 0.1 versions unless I'm familiar with the maker's previous games, but I gave this one a shot and enjoyed it. Disappointed to read that there's no new content in the 0.2 version

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Spotted this game when it first came out and downloaded it. I don't generally play 0.1 versions unless I'm familiar with the maker's previous games, but I gave this one a shot and enjoyed it. Disappointed to read that there's no new content in the 0.2 version
I believe the patch is updated for v2. Content is currently v1. No new content yet here because the NEW content is currently available in Patreon to patrons only.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Just made the exact same mistake :FacePalm::FacePalm: "Always check the changelog" should be included in the "You are leaving the site" page

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
My understanding is V2 is in beta with the patrons. It has not been released to the general public. The patch is the only thing new. I do not believe it contains new content but is there for the general release when that happens. I believe if you want the new content now, right now, you can get it at the $20 level. $10 is a week from now and $5 two weeks form now.

The content is there but it is not here.

Again that's my understanding. Go to the Patreon website and you will see what I see.

Count

Jun 5, 2017
I see two things.

The use of a selfie stick when not taking a selfie.

The guy in the back is not looking at the girl's ass.
Third: He is not taking a picture.
It looks more like a wallpaper, the menu at the bottom is not for a camera, it even has a button to access the camera.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes