ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^^^what he said..first time i've ever seen only the mobile version of a game updated here :p
hmmm...the android is not a link..its a patch link for win/mac...it a 40mb rpa file
alot of people might go "huh" perhaps put that link below the android so it dosnt seem at first glance to be for android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you have to start a new game..its been revamped alot from the start...new content among the old ...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
you have to start a new game..its been revamped alot from the start...new content among the old ...
did you see the new content?

i tried with the patch, no go...
DL-ed the new 0.2 version, also no new content and after this scene there is an error and there is no going forward after this, i didn't see any changes like you said that it's been revamped from the start :cautious:

1.jpg

also this new 0.2 version is just the old 0.1 with pasted patch and uploaded as a 0.2

12.JPG

Last edited:

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
did you see the new content?

i tried with the patch, no go...
DL-ed the new 0.2 version, also no new content and after this scene there is an error and there is no going forward after this, i didn't see any changes like you said that it's been revamped from the start :cautious:

View attachment 645538

also this new 0.2 version is just the old 0.1 with pasted patch and uploaded as a 0.2

View attachment 645547
Yea ive got the same feeling, i started a new game and i didnt see any new content at all that i can remember from last release

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm, I don't recall if the end scene while fantasizing about Tatiana is the same as the previous version I can't remember having the roles last time or I've just forgotten.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes