Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Wanna know what some people are curious about?

Who the fuck Bella is and why a games named after her.

If someone is important enough to be in the title, kinda helps if that person is in the game or it just looks weird.

Biggest issue is one you just brought up, the women. See it doesn't matter how many women it shows if the one the game is titled for is the only real love interest.

Doesn't leave everyone wanting more, it leaves us wondering if any choices we make now are going to be rendered pointless when the "main girl" shows up.
Bella will be introduced. Just bear with us for now as the story is fleshed out in-game. And yes, you are allowed to pursue other love interests separate from the "main girl." Your choices will NOT be rendered pointless or useless.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Bella will be introduced. Just bear with us for now as the story is fleshed out in-game. And yes, you are allowed to pursue other love interests separate from the "main girl." Your choices will NOT be rendered pointless or useless.
Hey. Thanks for the replies. I'm in agreement about the titular character not being introduced yet, but am satisfied that it will be addressed. It's always great that a developer or someone in the know takes time to comment on these forums. There can be way too much 'well I think this' 'yeah, well I think that and you're full of it' - with the end result not all that fun. These are games after all.

Regarding the femdom, I thought there would be options that the MC could make based on their internal dialogs. Good to know I was correct in that interpretation.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Why show all these and not have them in the game

I get to the second night and I get "To Be Continue" Is this a glitch or are you just doing this jus to mess with us?
I need to know, I'm not trying to be mean or any thing... I just need to know

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is the first release, the fact she is not in the first release does not mean she won't be in the game
They are setting up who the mc is and its surroundings
If it was the tenth release I may agree with you, but it's not, so I don't (and it's no biggie really ;))
Second.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Why show all these and not have them in the game

I get to the second night and I get "To Be Continue" Is this a glitch or are you just doing this jus to mess with us?
I need to know, I'm not trying to be mean or any thing... I just need to know
Most of the preview shots are in-game. There are one or two that are pin-ups or ended up being cut from the final release. However, most of the images are in-game. Either you missed them or you made different choices. Please note: the game is not linear by design. Meaning it isn't a traditional visual novel. Consider it a choose-your-own adventure type.

Reactions: tazaaron

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
OK, I know I am a third person to ask, but since nobody answered, I ask it again: is there any female domination in the game as per the tag?

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Is this image already implemented in the game or is that just for show?

If yes, how do I get it?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
OK, I know I am a third person to ask, but since nobody answered, I ask it again: is there any female domination in the game as per the tag?
Nobody? Hmm...

Its avoidable. But you have and will have the option.
There you go...the dev did already answer your question. Did you really look for an answer? The answer is ony page 10 of the thread and you question is on page 11...that could be easily avoided ;)

Reactions: tazaaron

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Like it so far. Girls are really pretty, the renders look good. It's actually a really good start, but yeah leaving the title character out of the opening release is pretty distracting.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
do u understand what i said 100%? or are u just stupidly reading a word u know and assumed the rest of its goal cuz you "no engurish"?
I can go make an incest patch for everygame on this site, doesn't mean there's incest. There's no incest, no tag. Stay in school, it's cool 3inch

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
there r games here with unofficial incest patch with incest tag
why?
why this dont have the tag too?
if searched by tag
would ez be found

Ok boomer
Seriously, lol. That's because the developers created it and wanted it that way, your trying to put incest in a game without it. Crazy dude, I gotta put u in ignore now because that's where morons go and this conversation is 4 posts to long. Haha, thanks for the laughs, cheers

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes