Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Calm down, folks. =)

We're happy to see the interest in our project. There will be a lot of options in the game including fetishes and genres. As previously shared, they are avoidable. Or optional. Its really up to you if you, as a player, to delve deeper into these genres.

docjorge

Feb 17, 2019
I think this one looks good, but when faced with the decision to agree or disagree with the loan it goes to the branch where he disagreed with the loan even if I agree with it. I don't know how this with affect the story, but I am going on with the game since it looks interesting.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think this one looks good, but when faced with the decision to agree or disagree with the loan it goes to the branch where he disagreed with the loan even if I agree with it. I don't know how this with affect the story, but I am going on with the game since it looks interesting.
Just went through this myself, looks like the deal gets cancelled no matter what. If you side with janice you get asked to explain why and can't because you weren't paying attention. gonna go back and go the other way I guess to see if it's any different

Edit: some minor dialog difference once out of the meeting, but got 1 rep point I didn't get defending janice.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
After the meeting "(should I tell rob what happened?)"
Select: "No, I want a chance to hit that"
Proceeds to tell rob what happened and that I want to hit that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HandofVecna

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Cupcake Cum Bucket.png

Hello. We hope that each and everyone of you are well, healthy and safe. We will keep this update short.

Nothing really new from last week. Everything seems to be on schedule at the moment. We are definitely starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Our QC - Blues - got to briefly look at the current build. Gotta say it is looking very good.

Oh, one last thing. The image attached to this update is just something that Pablo3000 was playing around with. No, she's not a character in the game (but who knows). We just wanted to change things up and share this with you.

These are definitely trying times. So we do appreciate your support. Til next week.

Dec 22, 2019
Really like the story so far.

The phone conversation with sister didn't really seem to flow if you ask me, like half the conversation was missing.

All I can say is Bella had better be someone pretty special with fireworks shooting out dat' pussy, not the blonde he met while in college because some of the women introduced so far seem way better than her. Now if she had looked like Tatianna and it was the best sex/night of his life that neither of them wanted to end, different story. And a commented throwing in a daughter from the college hook-up, would be crap in my opinion, too much of an easy cop out.

Would like to see developers start showing eta release schedules up to expected game completion. Some of these are just not worth looking at even if it's great when content is scarce on release and/or your waiting months for an update. It's too easy to have a couple of hundred half baked releases taking up hd space. I think I can count the amount of completed works that were actually good on two hands.

Looking forward to the next update and maybe finding out who Bella is. Maybe the bosses daughter (hope not if it's just blonde), who knows. Hope we don't have to wait too long to find out...

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Is this image already implemented in the game or is that just for show?

If yes, how do you get it?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Is this image already implemented in the game or is that just for show?

If yes, how do you get it?
It's implemented, just show your interest about cars, pretend to go to toilet, spy on her until she notices and answer something that makes her angry. Don't remember what exactly.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Promo-April-Showers-2.jpg

Guess who we caught a glimpse of the other day? Anita! Our favorite landlady decided to take advantage of the nice weather and empty streets to talk a leisurely walk. But, she forgot to bring her umbrella. By the time we crossed paths, she was drenched. We would love to have gotten a little closer, but social distancing was in full force. And she was adamant about it too.
Hard to believe that it's middle of April already. Summer is literally just around the corner. Well, for us in the northern hemisphere at least. Time is just flying by fast. The good news is - we are literally a couple of weeks away from the next release.
The team has gone overdrive the last few days. Lots of emails and conversations going on... doing last minutes edits... revising art... etc. All good thus far. In anticipation of the release, a last and final preview will be shared with patrons by next week. Also, another poll will be going up to help the team decide on another deadlocked topic. Stay tuned.
Oh, and before we close this update - we'd like to thank you again for all your support. Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Would like to see developers start showing eta release schedules up to expected game completion. Some of these are just not worth looking at even if it's great when content is scarce on release and/or your waiting months for an update. It's too easy to have a couple of hundred half baked releases taking up hd space. I think I can count the amount of completed works that were actually good on two hands.
Actually working on this concept. Good suggestion.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Like some of you, Abby is patiently waiting for news. Well, we bring good tidings today! Testing has been going great. We were just handed the beta build a few hours ago. Literally hot off the press! So all our efforts and attention is devoted to play testing each and every scenario at the moment.
Should everything go well, we expect to release the game to Officer level patrons by May 8 at the latest. Manager level patrons will get it a week after (May 15). And general release will be on May 22. Stay tuned.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Heads up! TEXT error...

Conversation with Lana [sis] after first day at work, Lana says "Hey [playername]! I'm good! How's the big city treating my SISTER?"

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I got this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'work1_conclusion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2480, in script
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Banking on Bella\BoB-1.00b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Banking on Bella\BoB-1.00b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'work1_conclusion'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 1.00b
Sat May 02 20:38:44 2020

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Please fix the versioning. I will download, play and possibly support a good v0.1 game, but when I feel like I am being played as a fool I will definitely do neither.
Maybe that is not the intent, but that just makes it even more important to make it right.

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
The game keeps crashing and is generally really slow. Don't know what's going on. Got a high-end computer and this is the only game where it happens.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes