Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is there any actual new content in this update? Game ends at same point as first update.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Just a bug fix. And an added scene with the patch. New
Is there any actual new content in this update? Game ends at same point as first update.
Just a bug fix for now. Patch includes an additional scene (can be avoided). New content coming out in May 2020.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Very promising. The story is Quite well written and characters are very likekable except frank,fuck that guy. There isnt much so far but this can be a very very good game in the future keep up the excellent work

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I imagine there will actually be a "Bella" at some point right? Seems really stupid to have the game named after her and not have her introduced in the first part.

Reactions: Agent Abide

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe Bella will turn out to be the MC's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blaskure

When you were talking about bestiality I thought you were talking about that girl he brought home with him. I was like I know she looks like a dog but calling her a pug and saying they should add the bestiality tag is a bit much.

Then I looked at the picture again and saw the dog in the picture on the wall.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
it's the first release, of course there is not everything in it yet!
And the first release is the first impression people have of the game. If you can't introduce a main character who the game is named after on a first release, the first impression is "why was this named after a girl I didn't even see?"

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes