SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
love this so far :) (y)
good story, nice renders (of some of the girls LOL) :D
Gym girl, Abby and Sofia are HOT, also Sofia has a BF for a few years now, it's going to be interesting to get her to fall for MC :D
btw i was lvl 2 in reputation in the end of episode, does that mean that MC will get promotion in next episode?
10 points for reputation lvl right?

any chance for real animations and not "slideshow animations"? :D

Reactions: HandofVecna

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
love this so far :) (y)
good story, nice renders (of some of the girls LOL) :D
Gym girl, Abby and Sofia are HOT, also Sofia has a BF for a few years now, it's going to be interesting to get her to fall for MC :D
btw i was lvl 2 in reputation in the end of episode, does that mean that MC will get promotion in next episode?
10 points for reputation lvl right?

any chance for real animations and not "slideshow animations"? :D
Only 10 Patrons so far ... dedicated animation machine is goal 2/3 as you can see ... There's a long way to go though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SpikeZg

I'm not sure about a promotion but your rank does go up to level 2 in this update. Not sure if that's suppose to be the promotion rank or not.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not gonna lie; the banking gobbledegook made my eyes glaze over so I hope I won't have to recall anything in the future (had to trial and error on the first loan.)

The tags look promising and the models look good (or bad when their meant to be.) but I must admit the first choice in the game is lacking some vital need to know information. Perhaps a closer view of the lady in question would be prudent...or certainly appreciated from myself.

Edit: After playing I wish I could revoke my 'I would hit that' for Janice.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Not gonna lie; the banking gobbledegook made my eyes glaze over so I hope I won't have to recall anything in the future (had to trial and error on the first loan.)

The tags look promising and the models look good (or bad when their meant to be.) but I must admit the first choice in the game is lacking some vital need to know information. Perhaps a closer view of the lady in question would be prudent...or certainly appreciated from myself.

Edit: After playing I wish I could revoke my 'I would hit that' for Janice.
More to come, my friend. Just got to be patient with us and the story.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
promo-d4-twins and lucian.png

Hi everyone. So its been two weeks since our initial release, and we have gotten a lot of good feedback. Suffice to say, we are taking each input into consideration for future releases.
Script for Day 3 is complete and the writers are busy finishing Day 4. As the first week will be the foundation of the story, you will get to know more about the characters you have met, and meet more along the way. Here's a peek at some new faces.
If you haven't had the chance to support us yet, please do so. Previews of the upcoming release is only available to patrons. And speaking of previews... be on the look out for it in the next day or so.
Have great week folks.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Very good so far. The first girl the mc dates has very yellow teeth though, they don't need to be pearly white but it seems like she's a smoker.

• Haha

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Promising start for a new game and a positive first impression for me. I like the setting and found the beginn of the story and the characters pretty interesting.

Will follow the development and hope and wish the best for this project!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
promo-anita-couch2.jpg

In case you missed it, previews of the upcoming installment were uploaded this past week. Only a few renders were posted in order to avoid spoiling story elements. Don't worry, we intend to share more next month. Please be aware that only Teller and higher level patrons are able to have access to these.
Speaking of story, the priority for the next week is finalizing the script for Day 4. It shouldn't pose any issues or delays. The challenge is making sure the side stories and dialogues fit the overall narrative. Meanwhile, storyboarding is currently underway for Day 3 and parts of Day 4. Apart from some technical problems with Daz last weekend, rendering is proceeding according to schedule.
That's all for now. Thank you again for your input and support. Anita has volunteered to "lounge" with you for a little while to show her appreciation.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes