HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Agreed. Ever since I tried Big City's Pleasure I've been more nervous about that tag. Don't particularly wanna play another game where I have no choice but to be drugged and sexually assaulted... not my particular kink.
You'll have no worries.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canto Forte

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mmmonsterkill

Because it's easier to make it to patreon's liking since they have to anyway and then add a patch to it later or at the same time it's uploaded.

There is no title for the brother yet so I just opened up the script.rpy file and deleted out the sisters name bracket for the tag and replaced it with the brother.

Teflonmike

Open the console by hitting shift+O then type in the console code. Hitting shift+D can show you what most of the active variables are in the game.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Executable file gets stuck in Windows Defender nopy mega Both executables take Almost the only game I have ever received from f95zone is the executable being caught by a virus.
There's no virus ... check the *.exe on if you wanna make sure

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So you mean we have to shut down Windows Defender to run this?
You can make an exception for the executable in your WinDefender settings. Use google on how to do it. I would tell you, but my Windows is not set to english. Don't wanna mislead you with false paths.

Edit: a tutorial

bbongjju

Jun 26, 2017
You can make an exception for the executable in your WinDefender settings. Use google on how to do it. I would tell you, but my Windows is not set to english. Don't wanna mislead you with false paths.

Edit: a tutorial
OK Thank you for your reply Have a nice day

Reactions: BloodyFace

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
In my playthrough after the meeting in the office the game proceeds as if I had sided with the boss regardless of which choice I picked.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some things you cannot control ... both the nuts arguing are higher ups ... just enjoy the attention;)!

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes