terszim

Dec 16, 2017
Oh there will be incest in here, I'm sure of it. Some characters on these screenshots are your family ("landlords" now, but it doesn't matter. it's just words)
I see... It doesn't matter, it still looks good, l will try it! :) Otherwise landlords could be logic based on the story intro.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I worry about how thin in plot a game will be when I see that much nudity and sex in screen shots for a first release.

I think I'll wait until the anti-virus problems clear up.

Oct 4, 2019
I worry about how thin in plot a game will be when I see that much nudity and sex in screen shots for a first release.

I think I'll wait until the anti-virus problems clear up.
I'm really confused. There's these lovely renders as previews (in the game, the quality is not always quite as good, blurred or grainy), but a big part of the game is a sausage fest and dull work stuff. Then the game introduces a few uglies that stick around even if you said "no" in the beginning. It starts with a possible bang right away, then you get dropped onto the office floor and it's actually completely boring imho. I'm not sure I want to continue at this point, it's hard to connect with any of it. It's obvious to me that the mechanics of the game are quite ambitious though and that's promising. Waiting for opinions from people who can tolerate the financial sector stuff.

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm really confused. There's these lovely renders as previews (in the game, the quality is not as good). Then the game introduces a few uglies. It starts with a possible bang right away and then you get dropped onto the office floor and it's actually completely boring imho. I'm not sure I want to continue at this point. It's obvious to me that the mechanics of the game are quite ambitious though. Waiting for opinions from people who can tolerate the financial sector stuff.
It's just setting up the story. Go to preferences, check unseen text and hit control to skip past it if it doesn't interest you. That'd be my suggestion.

Oct 4, 2019
It's just setting up the story. Go to preferences, check unseen text and hit control to skip past it if it doesn't interest you. That'd be my suggestion.
That did help. Shame, because it's a lot of content I'm skipping. Now I'm progressing I'm (still) impressed by the branching options and different point systems. A lot of work was put into this for a first version, while I'm not in love with the financial mumbo jumbo and story related to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandofVecna

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad so far and has my interest one of my concerns is the tags I'm hoping the Femdom stuff will be avoidable? or has nothing to do with the MC? Interesting models a few of them look familiar don't think I'll be going near Fran though :LOL: Can't wait to meet Anita she reminds me of someone :p;)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Looks like hot characters from various games made cameos, gonna check just for that lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite good for a first release and some promising girls on the horizon.

After the scene with Tatiana (when you show her your dick) the following scene doesnt fit. They act like you saw the cars and not that you have been away so long.

And we really need a incest patch. Even the dialog with your "sister" shows that it is meant to be incest, because landlady and landlord dont really work there - but mom and dad fits perfect. I dont care about incest, but when you see and feel that thats the way the story is intended to be, than it bothers me when I have to endure landlady-stuff.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes