M'95

May 17, 2019
I think script.rpy variables only applies on starting a new game.

Script.rpy indeed seems prepared for incest patch ( persistent.patch_enabled variable)

Looking in the variables there's suppose to be a patch for the game so whoever uploaded this didn't upload the patch that is suppose to go with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money is dollars=
sick days - sick=
Vacation days - vac=
x_dark_points=
x_charm_points=
(Reputation) - rep=

**Edited out a mistake** Open up the console and change the mother father and sisters titles to these.

anita_title=u'Mom'
harry_title=u'Dad'
lana_title=u'Sister'
lana_title2=u'Sister'

**Edit Might need to be done as well** Might also have to edit it in the script.rpy file but I don't think so as it never took effect when I did until I edited it in the console.

Once you do this that land shit will go bye bye.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Named Lana Sis in the game but when you call her the name she is using is Lana not the name you picked for her.

They need to do so some work on these scenes so they all have the same lighting there is multiple times where the scenes fluctuate between light and dark. Light on light off light on light off WTF is someone in the background fucking with the light switches or something?

I can't believe they asked me if I wanted to fuck the popo that was a very very hard fucking no I don't care how far that fucking latter goes I'm not climbing that fucking one no fucking way. I also picked hell no on the hang me down girl. I also can't take someone named poposomethingsomething seriously every time I see their name or think of their name I burst out laughing same with blagodicks or was it bagodicks can't remember their name was funny as fuck as well. It's like they threw some darts at some words on a dart board and went with what was all hit.

When you used charm points on sister the charm points never went down.

The girl working with the dumb bell looks pretty fucking hot.

Some scenes also need touching up like this one where the glass is not even on the table in the back ground. Also WTF is up with her eyes?

And why were you fucking his shit?

Looks like you can also get at least one person pregnant from the looks of it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
incest patch, should in theory work for every version so long as the fundamental code does not change
The game doesn't start with a patch. Any idea how to solve it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
    python:
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.lana_title is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    python:
    python:
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-100a-pc\BoB-1.00a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
    i.set_default(start)
  File "script.rpyc", line 242, in set_default

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 1.00a
Mon Feb 03 09:59:45 2020

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So let us recap all the mishaps of snarky nit picking:

not to mention
He got excited, them garments slipped, he could have some oxigen to the important head;)

on the table
Susan Storm would beg to differ. She was visiting when her host got startled.
Nothing to see there ;)

Things had to slip and land on the ... Magik!

the looks of it
Not in the tags .. not there but one afterthought for more months of development <*wink *wink*>

Also .. there you have it ... too many denominators for same poor gal .. leave her alone for once!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you could look at the girl and LOSE YOURSELF!
Cuddle INTO HER BABY BUM BOSOMS AND HER MILKY HONEY BUM
Plunge right into her bosoms and NEVER COME OUT OF THERE!
Dive in her folds and keep her on the edge of ultimate pleasure for all time!
You do not need to see to cuddle and fill her folds to the brim!

Game oN!

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
incest patch, should in theory work for every version so long as the fundamental code does not change
lana calls mc sister, im not sure its working as intended unless the mc is a girl.

why cant devs just release their own functioning version or make a story without having wierd landlord/landlady relationship inserts :cry:

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I like the game as far as I could play, since the second workday started the game needs insane amount of RAM, it basically runs in slomo me which is very frustrating (especially since it's just a VN).

However, I like the office politics, I feel like I know the characters personally (from my job), I'm interested in the game as long as the dev doesn't force a girl on us and he can fix this RAM problem.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2b Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Looking in the variables there's suppose to be a patch for the game so whoever uploaded this didn't upload the patch that is suppose to go with it.

Money is dollars=
sick days - sick=
Vacation days - vac=
x_dark_points=
x_charm_points=
(Reputation) - rep=

**Edited out a mistake** Open up the console and change the mother father and sisters titles to these.

anita_title=u'Mom'
harry_title=u'Dad'
lana_title=u'Sister'
lana_title2=u'Sister'

**Edit Might need to be done as well** Might also have to edit it in the script.rpy file but I don't think so as it never took effect when I did until I edited it in the console.

Once you do this that land shit will go bye

How do you edit in console mode ? I have the console up but it won't let me edit

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes