myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking in the variables there's suppose to be a patch for the game so whoever uploaded this didn't upload the patch that is suppose to go with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money is dollars=
sick days - sick=
Vacation days - vac=
x_dark_points=
x_charm_points=
(Reputation) - rep=

**Edited out a mistake** Open up the console and change the mother father and sisters titles to these.

anita_title=u'Mom'
harry_title=u'Dad'
lana_title=u'Sister'
lana_title2=u'Sister'

**Edit Might need to be done as well** Might also have to edit it in the script.rpy file but I don't think so as it never took effect when I did until I edited it in the console.

Once you do this that land shit will go bye bye.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
And we really need a incest patch. Even the dialog with your "sister" shows that it is meant to be incest, because landlady and landlord dont really work there - but mom and dad fits perfect. I dont care about incest, but when you see and feel that thats the way the story is intended to be, than it bothers me when I have to endure landlady-stuff.
yeah, totally agree. thats why I went in a changed the relationships and some of the dialog. much better after that!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Traceback error if you open the phone and click on capture.

shinonen

2 engines pick up a Trojan.Heur.aom but it's most likely a false positive.

If you download a file and your antivirus jumps into action and informs you the file is harmful, it probably is. If you’ve run into a false positive and the file is actually safe, most other antivirus programs shouldn’t make the same mistake. In other words, if this is a false positive, only a few antivirus programs should flag the file as dangerous, while most should say it’s safe. That’s where VirusTotal comes in — it lets us scan a file with 45 antivirus programs so we can see what they all think of it.

If most antivirus programs say there’s a problem, the file is probably malicious. If only a few antivirus programs have a problem with the file, it may well be a false positive — this doesn’t guarantee the file is actually safe, it’s just a piece of evidence to consider.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not bad so far and has my interest one of my concerns is the tags I'm hoping the Femdom stuff will be avoidable? or has nothing to do with the MC? Interesting models a few of them look familiar don't think I'll be going near Fran though :LOL: Can't wait to meet Anita she reminds me of someone :p;)
Agreed. Ever since I tried Big City's Pleasure I've been more nervous about that tag. Don't particularly wanna play another game where I have no choice but to be drugged and sexually assaulted... not my particular kink.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
shinonen

2 engines pick up a Trojan.Heur.aom but it's most likely a false positive.

If you download a file and your antivirus jumps into action and informs you the file is harmful, it probably is. If you’ve run into a false positive and the file is actually safe, most other antivirus programs shouldn’t make the same mistake. In other words, if this is a false positive, only a few antivirus programs should flag the file as dangerous, while most should say it’s safe. That’s where VirusTotal comes in — it lets us scan a file with 45 antivirus programs so we can see what they all think of it.

If most antivirus programs say there’s a problem, the file is probably malicious. If only a few antivirus programs have a problem with the file, it may well be a false positive — this doesn’t guarantee the file is actually safe, it’s just a piece of evidence to consider.
I appreciate the lengthy explanation but I really was asking which AV this dude had that he got those false positives, since the two that popped on VT are pretty obscure (Cylance and Jiangmin)

Also weird that it pops at all considering Renpy is pretty standard at this point and the other games don't trigger anything

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
shinonen

False positives are caused by a DEV that added code or behavior into their .exe file that resembles known harmful programs which triggers some of the cheaper bottom of the barrel AV type programs that are out there.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes