myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
chicho1958

Of course they are not working for you as you are inputting the wrong code as money_is_dollars is NOT the code it's dollars= as each line states it tells you what each code is for not that the whole line is the code. In game if you hit shift + D then click on variables you can see all variables that are active in the game as well as see how they are spelled and everything.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
chicho1958

Of course they are not working for you as you are inputting the wrong code as money_is_dollars is NOT the code it's dollars= as each line states it tells you what each code is for not that the whole line is the code. In game if you hit shift + D then click on variables you can see all variables that are active in the game as well as see how they are spelled and everything.
thx always good to learn something new

Reactions: str8up

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
what the hell, there is do difference between this and the last version, what troll uploaded this to give us false hope?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ok, what are we going to do with this imaginary 0.2 update?
If this is some joke by the mods, might aswell delete the whole thread/game? :)

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Ok, what are we going to do with this imaginary 0.2 update?
If this is some joke by the mods, might aswell delete the whole thread/game? :)
I suppose we are waiting for the general release. It's out with the patrons right now.

This from Tazarron a few posts back.
The update includes Day3 and Day4, its released for 20$ Patrons.

Manager level patrons will get access to Version 0.2 on May 12 (10$). General release is now slated for May 19.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
what the hell, there is do difference between this and the last version, what troll uploaded this to give us false hope?
Didn't you get an e-mail from Patreon? I could post it if you want read it,but don't call me troll you don't know me,I try help everyone and I want this update as bad as anyone else.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
sorry its include fix patch beacuse this version have bug when i speak with her on phone get traceback error
My understanding is that the patch on here is for v2 so if applied to v1 which is what is on here now, you might get errors. Once v2 is on here it should in theory clear up, that's my best guess.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Pinup-Stacy-6.png

The next chapter of Banking on Bella is now live. Manager level patrons and above have received access. General release is May 19 at 2:01 am CDT. This update will feature Days 3 and 4 of our hero's story.
The team took it easy this past week. Have to unwind and recharge every once in a while like what Stacy did yesterday. See her pic above. But this did not mean we stopped working on the next chapter. The script for Day 5 is close to being done. And of course, feedback provided by patrons regarding the latest release is also being discussed and evaluated.
Thank you all for your support! See you next week.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
bob-d2-promo-bella.png

Hello. We hope you are all having a great day. Here is the next exciting chapter to Banking on Bella. If you encounter any issues, please report them via this post or email. We will address each and everyone of them as fast as we can.
So, just a few tips:
  • Save often! We cannot stress this enough. The choices you make, however inconsequential it may seem, may affect your goals altogether.
  • Be mindful of your choices. A good option may not necessarily yield something nice altogether. Like life, the safest choice may not open doors or opportunities for you. Fortune favors the bold, as they say.
  • Speaking of options... having doubts about a scene? Go open that SAVE file and replay it. Try a different path and see where it can lead you.
  • The Lana introductory scene on Day 1 was updated with enhanced renders. Check it out and let us know what you think.
  • Lastly, have fun!
Finally, we thrive to make the best possible game we can. So please, provide feedback if you have time.
Download:

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes