MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Profile Game Studios
never have I been so pissed off in a game, if go with the twins I get cockblock if I go with Gina I get blueballs and cockblock again... :FacePalm:
also what is the point to add a "skip button for the minigame that result in lost?" is just kinda dumb.
You actually get a sex scene with Gena though. I think it takes a few charm points though.

But the minigame was rage inducing lol

Apr 12, 2020
Absolutely love the direction of this game with the moral choices. Also the character designs are fantastic and unique. Love the different body types. Really hoping for more content with Anita, Natalie, and (sue me) Janice and Fran. The corruption system is fantastic and allows for different ways of playing the game.

Definitely supporting this one on Patreon. Updates can't come out quickly enough!

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Profile Game Studios
never have I been so pissed off in a game, if go with the twins I get cockblock if I go with Gina I get blueballs and cockblock again... :FacePalm:
also what is the point to add a "skip button for the minigame that result in lost?" is just kinda dumb.
There is sex with Gena. Also I skipped the mini-game and won. Must be set on on a certain % chance. You had to have won b/c you said you went out with the twins. I'm confused what exactly the problem is? Also I thought the mini-game was fun. Wasn't hard.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Is the main route of the game Harem? If so, every girl in the game will be ok to enter in the mc Harem or something like that or not ? just asking before I do some stupid and pick a bad end in the future I still don't forgot what happen in Acting lessons:confused:. :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the main route of the game Harem? If so, every girl in the game will be ok to enter in the mc Harem or something like that or not ? just asking before I do some stupid and pick a bad end in the future I still don't forgot what happen in Acting lessons:confused:. :LOL:
is not the same dev so you are probably safe xD
Hrmmm... IDK, I feel like a harem is possible, but it doesn't feel to me like every girl can be in the harem. Gena and Sofia in particular don't strike me at the type open to sharing. I don't think we know enough about Abby to say. I can see Stacy going either way: since she cheated before (despite what she says), she might accept polyamory as "fair's fair"; but also, since she cheated before, she might just use the other girls as an excuse to go elsewhere again (which I think is far more likely). If a relationship ever develops with Mallorie, cat-eared cutie, Natalie, Ivanka, or Tatianna, that could change things as well.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Hrmmm... IDK, I feel like a harem is possible, but it doesn't feel to me like every girl can be in the harem. Gena and Sofia in particular don't strike me at the type open to sharing. I don't think we know enough about Abby to say. I can see Stacy going either way: since she cheated before (despite what she says), she might accept polyamory as "fair's fair"; but also, since she cheated before, she might just use the other girls as an excuse to go elsewhere again (which I think is far more likely). If a relationship ever develops with Mallorie, cat-eared cutie, Natalie, Ivanka, or Tatianna, that could change things as well.
Yeah, I agree with you, but I think if you have enough red or dark heart, you could convince them, we will have to wait to see.

Natethebait

Jan 29, 2018
Everytime after the first meeting, when you choose the decline the deal or not, and you go to talk to the guy about Janice touching you it crashes. No matter what update. Help.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Without spoiling the story, not really. While there is no set "main path," our mastermind has indicated there is a "canon" path. Or what the team calls the "preferred" story route.

Reactions: Catherine♡

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Everytime after the first meeting, when you choose the decline the deal or not, and you go to talk to the guy about Janice touching you it crashes. No matter what update. Help.
Hi. If you can replicate and send me a screenshot via PM, it would be greatly appreciated. The dev team will want to get there hands on it and trouble shoot.

Profile Game Studios

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Profile Game Studios
You don't get penalized for skipping the mini-game. It's completely random so if it resulted in a loss, you were just unlucky at that point.

I believe others in this forum have already replied on the subject of sex with Gena. So I won't repeat that. For the twins, think of it as laying down the ground work ;)

Reactions: HandofVecna

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is there a plan to do a walk through at some point? Like I feel like I've screwed up something with Abby by hiring her for the weekend on day one already. Didn't get access to the fantasy with her, didn't see her on Day 4.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes