GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Because the patch is not updated
I think the OP needs to be updated to warn everyone that the Incest patch is ONLY for the v0.2b of the game. Seeing as the new v0.3 of the game only got posted here today then I'd suspect the updated Incest patch will take a little bit longer to appear. :unsure:

EDIT: And now the OP has been edited! Someone was damn fast! :LOL:

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I think the OP needs to be updated to warn everyone that the Incest patch is ONLY for the v0.2b of the game. Seeing as the new v0.3 of the game only got posted here today then I'd suspect the updated Incest patch will take a little bit longer to appear. :unsure:

EDIT: And now the OP has been edited! Someone was damn fast! :LOL:
Does updating the patch usually take long?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Banking on Bella [v0.03a] Profile Game Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 909 MB
Original Size Mac: 892 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 546 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 528 MB

Win/Linux: -
Mac:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
CGs are pretty good, Latina in the office and a few other girls are nice, but I feel the dev has more fun making the priest character (and taxi driver at night) in the background. As would I if the game revolved around him instead of MC. But it would probably be too loli for Patreon. And age of pixels is important, let's not forget. Imho pixels should have the right to vote when they're 18.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I noticed the MC name is Peter Dick. Are there any dialogue making use of that last name? It would be awkward to change it and have stuff like "Hahaha, Mr. SMITH?"

Also, is the patch a forced unofficial one? Or is the dev writing this with incest in mind?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how much content is there? Is it worth a try?\
Even version 0.2b was already worth playing overall. Just hope whatever miscreant is responsible for the ipatch will release it here quickly. I get that devs want to keep the game for patrons first, but as soon as the main game is leaked it becomes counter productive when people play a subpar version without patch or even worse use old patch and run into bugs.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Depends on who updates the patch I suppose, or if someone updates the patch. *shrug* Give it a day or two and see what shows up.
For what it's worth, if you just play the new content it doesn't really need the incest patch. There's just one mention of the MC having a "little childhood friend" as far as I could see.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
For what it's worth, if you just play the new content it doesn't really need the incest patch. There's just one mention of the MC having a "little childhood friend" as far as I could see.
as blackPhoenix mentioned, now even the dark Gena scene is missing, maybe because of patch.

Reactions: tombeir

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'm having this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'patch_force_var'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 5377, in script call
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoB-0.03a-pc-Compressed\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 5377, in script call
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoB-0.03a-pc-Compressed\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'patch_force_var'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.03a
Wed Sep 16 20:25:56 2020

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This patch does more than just enable incest so it's kind of impossible to say what you will miss playing without it...

Reactions: tombeir and DA22

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hello ! :)

is there any ntr/cheating on the MC/netorare ? if yes it's avoidable or not ?

thank you. ;)

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I don't understand the version numbering here...

change log ... first version 1.00 then 1.00b then 0.2b
version to download : 0.03a
version patch 0.2b
version walkthrough mod 0.2b

Are the patch and walkthrough compatible with the main game ?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes