ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it actually possible to select this option or not every time i try i get an error or if i use 52 urm to select or view the option I'm also hit with an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That's your opinion, others want it. I honestly don't remember there being a patch when this game first dropped. Going to jump back into this to refresh my own memory.
Hey, if there is cool and you want it fine, just it doesn't for me. Other games it does. Only for me not the mom. Never want to play a literal motherfucker. Also my IRL mom is 71.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey, if there is cool and you want it fine, just it doesn't for me. Other games it does. Only for me not the mom. Never want to play a literal motherfucker. Also my IRL mom is 71.
I don't mind it in other games. I literally don't remember this having an ipatch before. I'm also not into the whole 'Mommy' type incest.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Saw in a couple of posts above a girl with red hair & a tatoo on her chest, I never saw her in my playthrough, anyone know her name or what route she is on?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I like to think of it as the anime trope where you're transported into someone else's body. It ain't actually your relative. I find the idea of taking over someone's body and fucking their hot mom pretty enticing lol

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Maybe If you won't have family-relations in the game you could refer to the persons by their name instead of have them called Landlady and childhoodfriend that just feels off for me, I don't mind playing games without Incest but lines like "- My little childhoodfriend is such a slob" just feels wrong...

And also Are there no content with Janice If you refuse to get Dom'd by her?

Reactions: megamanx06

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is an obvious incest game. The blonde MILF is clearly the mom of the MC and the young blonde girl his sister. Not much interactions with them yet though, only by phone but they'll visit soon.

The patch is also needed for some dark choices.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes