Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The MC when he faps in this game is imagining getting a handjob. Who would imagine just that?
Have you never heard of a "hello stranger", sit on your hand till it goes numb, then when you fap it feels like someone else is giving you a HJ (supposedly), pretty sure thats what the MC is doing, he's not fapping to the thought of a handjob, he's imagining it's someone else is doing it for him
It's not something that turns me on so much but I understand it to a degree.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Have you never heard of a "hello stranger", sit on your hand till it goes numb, then when you fap it feels like someone else is giving you a HJ (supposedly), pretty sure thats what the MC is doing, he's not fapping to the thought of a handjob, he's imagining it's someone else is doing it for him
I don't. If you're gonna fap you picture vaginal or anal. It would be like fantasizing about winning $50 in the lottery when you can just as easily fantasize about it being millions.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I added it in the game folder but didn't seem to work...

Also, great game but it is a bit slow in development. Of course, I can't complain as I am not a patron, so I will just say: the girls are interesting and different.
Anytime you install a patch/mod that changes variables like that, you need to restart the game altogether every time because variables that have to do with incest are set in the beginning of the game and aren't touched again usually (meaning they won't get updated after installing patch in the middle of a game). I don't know how starting the next chapter resolved it, though, I guess the variables are recalled/reset every chapter as well? Point is, safe bet is to always restart :)

(a) whatever floats people's boats

(b) not every scene in every game is made for fapping, sometimes characters, stories, or relations need time to progress
Yep... tbh, I don't consider MC fantasizing within a VN to be fappable either, but it at least can help prep your boner for later content. Maybe the dev just thought it was amusing as well? I mean I did :LOL:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
the sex scenes with Tatiana and Hannah and it shows you the mc cumming inside them is it just a creampie or is it signifying that the mc has knocked them up?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Since there'll be multiple harem paths as the dev's mentioned, I wonder which LI cannot be pursued if you have already been pursuing another one? Just want to have some basic idea so I don't have to redo my playthroughs over and over again.:unsure:

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
do you know why it feels like it's a stranger? bc it's shit (tole that joke but shh nobody needs to know)
but to add to the point. i get why the devs chose that (bc more would end the anticipation and hype for anything more 'real') but reallly, you think someone would limit themselves to a handjob when the possibilities are only limited by their imagination? so i'm gonna jerk off in the shower what's my go to fantasy. getting a handjob from the hottest girl i know or her fullfilling all my sexual fantasies, whtever will i chose i wonder

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Anytime you install a patch/mod that changes variables like that, you need to restart the game altogether every time because variables that have to do with incest are set in the beginning of the game and aren't touched again usually (meaning they won't get updated after installing patch in the middle of a game). I don't know how starting the next chapter resolved it, though, I guess the variables are recalled/reset every chapter as well? Point is, safe bet is to always restart :)

Yep... tbh, I don't consider MC fantasizing within a VN to be fappable either, but it at least can help prep your boner for later content. Maybe the dev just thought it was amusing as well? I mean I did :LOL:
yep teaser content to keep ppl interested especially if you have a slow burn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Since there'll be multiple harem paths as the dev's mentioned, I wonder which LI cannot be pursued if you have already been pursuing another one? Just want to have some basic idea so I don't have to redo my playthroughs over and over again.:unsure:
Has there been any firm plot lines that block girls? the only one that seems apparent to me so far is Gina (Gym trainer) vs Mal (Waitress), choosing to stand up Gina in favour of partying with Twins after volleyball seems to kill Gina's route and open up Mals (and you miss the chance to party with Mal if you are stalking Gina and lose the scene with the rock chick (Ned?)), but is this the only way to progress with those characters? are they cut off for good?

What other routes have apparent blocks on them?

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, here are the "dark/incest" patches for v0.7a BoB....

Don't ask, don't tell ;)

Banking on Bella [v0.07a] [Profile Game Studios]

Dark/Incest Patch :

(101% NOT OFFiCiAL and FAN MADE)

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Welcome to the no-tell motel....

View attachment 2592257
Ok, here are the "dark/incest" patches for v0.7a BoB....

Don't ask, don't tell ;)

Banking on Bella [v0.07a] [Profile Game Studios]

Dark/Incest Patch :

(101% NOT OFFiCiAL and FAN MADE)

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Welcome to the no-tell motel....

View attachment 2592257
Where for Android??

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey Pablo :D I finished your update and just wanted to say I enjoyed. I only played it as a... let's say 'jerk' this go, so will play again on nice boi route later.

One of the things I like, but also hate haha (not rlly ofc, just teasing), about your game is you introduce so many ladies in background that it gets me excited thinking "hmmm, will we end up banging her later? or is she just a totally background character with no plans?" This was no different :)

I like the wheelchair lady a lot ofc, but also can't help being really into Huma, resident grouchy hijab woman... wonder if we'll get to have some fun with her? :unsure::devilish:

Though scene with Diya was cut short to my utter despair, I will fill a tub the day we get a real scene with her :p Look forward to cucking the husband. I will say, though, not sure if it was intentional; the way her bruise was shown and the dialogue from it, it seemed like her husband was the one who gave it to her, then MC came to conclusion it was that racist from earlier, and I was quite confused lol. Can't tell if MC is being a dope and doesn't get that her husband hits her, or if you were playing with our expectations before the 'reveal'. Was also floating on a gummy, so maybe I'm the one being the dope!? :eek:

I liked Hannah and her friends, especially the short, curvy one. I really want to give that feminazi a dicking, she's like Janice all over again :LOL:

BTW, maybe this is asking for too much spoilers, but I'd appreciate a little heads up so I can plan my route better; if you ruin the date with Hannah, will we just never get another go with her (or her friends?) again? Or perhaps we'll get an opportunity to use our dark charm at another time? She mentioned to her feminist friend about showing something, but only on the ruined date route; was hoping I could 'convince' them to invite me along :LOL: Just wanna know if that little date is make or break regarding her future content kind of like Stacy, or if it's sort of like Gena where you get a second 'chance'.

Speaking of Stacy... god damn... you got me excited for the future... :love: I started game hating her, seeing her as a bitch who wants to play with MC around her finger, but now she may be one of my top choices now that we see she's a cuckquean (one of my favorite kinks from LIs) and fucking loves watching u fuck other girls... and... MAY... PERHAPS... as shocking and unbelievable as it may be... eventually get into the idea of u banging her mom and sister... that's what was floating in my head canon, anyways :love:

Anyways, much love for the hard work buddy! I appreciate it and look very forward to the next update :cool:(y)

Accidentally skipped through almost the whole update as had "skip unseen text" enabled. So now I have no idea what's going on :cry:
ok, that is the funniest and also saddest bit of misfortune :LOL: the update starts with MC waking up in bed as usual and the office day starts with you and Sofia being happy Janice isn't there for the day where you can choose to look at her ass or not, and then down her cleavage I believe; if you find that place in the game, just backtrack to bedroom and u should be fine :D

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Has there been any firm plot lines that block girls? the only one that seems apparent to me so far is Gina (Gym trainer) vs Mal (Waitress), choosing to stand up Gina in favour of partying with Twins after volleyball seems to kill Gina's route and open up Mals (and you miss the chance to party with Mal if you are stalking Gina and lose the scene with the rock chick (Ned?)), but is this the only way to progress with those characters? are they cut off for good?

What other routes have apparent blocks on them?
I think you're about right. This is my understanding so far, someone correct me if I'm wrong:
* Gena romance or dark route -> you miss out on the twins (and possibly girl at bar if she's planned content), at least for now.
* Gena romance -> miss Mal ROMANCE route (and the band bitch), BUT you can still get Mal's corruption route later it seems.
* Gena dark route, however -> you can still get Mal (and the band bitch), both her romance and corruption it appears
* Korri romance or dark route -> you HAVE to go on date with Gena (and start romance or dark route, I think?)
* Nerdy phone tech girl IF she's planned for later (she likes Star Trek + D&D) -> it seems you HAVE to be on Korri's romance route, and therefore Gena's romance route as well
* Bella (maybe just romance route) -> seems you HAVE to choose to sit down with her at coffee shop and therefore you CAN'T be on Gena romance AND you have to ignore Mal (and band singer)
* Cuty-pie librarian girl IF she's planned for later -> seems you HAVE to be on Bella romance route and choose to buy her college book for her
* IF Stacy's mom and sister are planned -> would appear you need to be on Stacy's route, either romance or corruption, though this one should be obvious
* IF Hannah's friends are planned -> you need to be on Hannah's route; can't say anything about romance or corruption, though, too soon to tell what the specifics are
* Nicole (and her mother too if that's planned) -> you need to be on Abby's route, whether romance or corruption, though again, should be extremely obvious
* IF Sofia's family is planned -> you need to be on... wait for it.. Sofia's romance or corruption route :p another obvious one

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there are more (and even more planned lol). I feel like maybe Abby's route is negatively linked to another, but I'm not sure? This is definitely the kind of game that makes your head spin without a walkthrough ;) At least if you're simple-minded like yours truly :LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
* Bella (maybe just romance route) -> seems you HAVE to choose to sit down with her at coffee shop and therefore you CAN'T be on Gena romance AND you have to ignore Mal (and band singer)
Nice list, though in the case of Bella, on my first playthrough I banged the Band Slut (and made her call me Daddy), and Second Playthough I took Gena on a walk up the dark path, on both I met Bella and bought her the book in prep for our date, I think she might be have a dependence on forgiving your Asian Ex though (I forget her name... Stacy?) since you meet her on your little date, and remember her name the next day when you are with Rob.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Nice list, though in the case of Bella, on my first playthrough I banged the Band Slut (and made her call me Daddy), and Second Playthough I took Gena on a walk up the dark path, on both I met Bella and bought her the book in prep for our date, I think she might be have a dependence on forgiving your Asian Ex though (I forget her name... Stacy?) since you meet her on your little date, and remember her name the next day when you are with Rob.
Hmmm, yeah, I'm gonna be honest, my memory's pretty fuzzy. I could've sworn that Bella required foregoing either Mallorie or Gena romance or both. Maybe not, it seems? Gena dark route is more flexible and you can still pursue Mal or Bella, though, for sure.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes