BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Everything is avoidable. Off the top of my head there are two characters that might try to dom you but you can avoid both and instead do nothing with either or dom them instead.
So I can avoid BDSM, blackmail, femdom, futa/trans, maledom, rape and spanking. Am I right?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just reached the end of the content at Day 10. How far is the game from finished? Has it even reach 25% mark? Because we haven't even meet Bella properly yet and this thread is several years old.
Also, there are really a lot of female characters on this game.

It's a nice game though

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
i just reached the end of the content at Day 10. How far is the game from finished? Has it even reach 25% mark? Because we haven't even meet Bella properly yet and this thread is several years old.
Also, there are really a lot of female characters on this game.

It's a nice game though
Game's a LONG ways off from being finished, lol... you have to cut them a little slack, though; they had I think around a year where their computer (including HDD) was busted and they lost a lot of their progress, had to redo stuff, so that explains the major break in content. The chapters will keep progressing when they're ready, and as long as it's fun and quality and we're getting it for free here, what more can you ask for, really? And yeah, lots of ladies to choose from, but this game leans heavily into casual encounters, so not like it's a bad thing.

callsen

Jun 28, 2017
Yes, they are, they stopped adding them to the OP, because they have been swamped....

You will have to start learning to use search, here is why....

Searching for the keyword compressed leads you to here.

Read the post, the mods are the ones no longer linking our posts, we have no control over it. As the mods/uploaders are the ones who link the posts.
Thank you for these links !

I've been searching for the keyword "compressed" in this thread, and this led me to many post requests for a compressed version, then the links for the previous compressed version, then the post you've been replying to... I wished the search function could be more functional if they just expect people to rely on it :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for these links !

I've been searching for the keyword "compressed" in this thread, and this led me to many post requests for a compressed version, then the links for the previous compressed version, then the post you've been replying to... I wished the search function could be more functional if they just expect people to rely on it :(
Go into your settings, then search, and then set it to "most recent" then save....

Or search, for example in this games instance: Banking on Bella v0.07a compressed, Banking on Bella v0.07 win compressed, etc.

callsen

Jun 28, 2017
Go into your settings, then search, and then set it to "most recent" then save....

Or search, for example in this games instance: Banking on Bella v0.07a compressed, Banking on Bella v0.07 win compressed, etc.
Many thanks for the tip, it will help finding the most recent post.
I actually also tried to search using the game name with version, but your post with the links didn't show up, probably because it mentions [v0.7a] while I've been searching [v0.07a] :)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes