Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The release came out right as I had left on holiday. I've been catching up on everything since returning and am just now getting to v0.08a. Man, I have to say, this dude really gets around. He's like herpes simplex 10 on a streetwalkers' city corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved the inclusion of that guys model along with the movie theater attendant, both were outside the regular cast of non-regular looking males and females you see (seb/floyd/george)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how long is the new update
It's a day's worth of content. There's the workday (not much happening during work), volleyball after, and then various possible scenes after volleyball. Conversations and scenes depend both on choices you've made previously and those that you make during this day. So what scenes you might get vary and can make playing through the day longer or shorter. If I had to guess (I didn't actually time it or anything), I'd say it might take you 30 minutes of play time to get through, if you have one or two evening events.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Hello! I hope you're having a great day. I wanted to mention that I'm really enjoying this game, and my favorite character is Diya. I was wondering if there are any scenes involving Diya in the game, or if they are still in development. If there are scenes with Diya, could you guide me on how to access them? Additionally, I'll be posting a picture of Diya in case someone doesn't remember her name, so they'll know who I'm referring to. Thanks in advance for any help!

d7-66.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
It's a day's worth of content. There's the workday (not much happening during work), volleyball after, and then various possible scenes after volleyball. Conversations and scenes depend both on choices you've made previously and those that you make during this day. So what scenes you might get vary and can make playing through the day longer or shorter. If I had to guess (I didn't actually time it or anything), I'd say it might take you 30 minutes of play time to get through, if you have one or two evening events.
I feel very robbed that cleaner-girl doesnt have more progression.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hello! I hope you're having a great day. I wanted to mention that I'm really enjoying this game, and my favorite character is Diya. I was wondering if there are any scenes involving Diya in the game, or if they are still in development. If there are scenes with Diya, could you guide me on how to access them? Additionally, I'll be posting a picture of Diya in case someone doesn't remember her name, so they'll know who I'm referring to. Thanks in advance for any help!

View attachment 3270213
I have yet to play the latest update so I could be wrong, but I don't think she has any sex content yet. Probably the very next time we see her, but I'm not sure when that'll be. Could be a while.

Reactions: rei_x

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 3270213
I have yet to play the latest update so I could be wrong, but I don't think she has any sex content yet. Probably the very next time we see her, but I'm not sure when that'll be. Could be a while.
Yeah, nothing new in v0.08a for her. The last I remember seeing is some quiet time speaking to her, where the MC saw she's been beaten, and he promised he'd do what he could to make sure she's safe. But given that her husband is too big of a coward to protect her, obviously the MC will be there to comfort her . . . and steal her away eventually ofc.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Yeah, nothing new in v0.08a for her. The last I remember seeing is some quiet time speaking to her, where the MC saw she's been beaten, and he promised he'd do what he could to make sure she's safe. But given that her husband is too big of a coward to protect her, obviously the MC will be there to comfort her . . . and steal her away eventually ofc.

Yeah, I reached that scene too. Unfortunately, after the intense moment where she was discovered beaten by her husband, the storyline takes a pause. She mentions that she'll get in touch with me later or something, but regrettably, that has been the last scene featuring her (up to this point). I hope that in the next update, the creator will consider adding new scenes with her. It would be really, really nice. Personally, I consider her to be the best character in this game. While the others are decent, in my opinion, none compare to her. :illuminati:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I reached that scene too. Unfortunately, after the intense moment where she was discovered beaten by her husband, the storyline takes a pause. She mentions that she'll get in touch with me later or something, but regrettably, that has been the last scene featuring her (up to this point). I hope that in the next update, the creator will consider adding new scenes with her. It would be really, really nice. Personally, I consider her to be the best character in this game. While the others are decent, in my opinion, none compare to her. :illuminati:
I'm pretty sure they just rotate around and through various characters as they feel a scene would make sense in their story overall. There was nothing with Marta or Stacia, either, even though there was a volleyball match. I'm guessing there's something deeper going on with them so that having them absent made sense in their storylines. My feeling is that Diya is the same: she'll show up when it makes the most sense to insert more of her story, while also rotating through the various LIs so each can get some play time.

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure they just rotate around and through various characters as they feel a scene would make sense in their story overall. There was nothing with Marta or Stacia, either, even though there was a volleyball match. I'm guessing there's something deeper going on with them so that having them absent made sense in their storylines. My feeling is that Diya is the same: she'll show up when it makes the most sense to insert more of her story, while also rotating through the various LIs so each can get some play time.

I love how the creators of the story strategically rotate through characters, making each appearance impactful and contributing to the overall narrative. It adds depth to the storyline and keeps us engaged. I'm sure that when Diya makes her entrance, it will be perfectly timed to enhance her story and contribute to the dynamic plot. It's a thoughtful approach that adds layers to the characters and their individual journeys.

Additionally, I appreciate how the story responds to different choices, creating unique scenes and branching narratives. It's fascinating how small decisions can lead to diverse storylines. For instance, my choices led to engaging scenes with Natalia progressing further into the bathroom. It's a testament to the interactive and dynamic nature of the storytelling, making each playthrough a personalized experience.

As I said above, I cannot wait to see scenes with Diya. The girl is a perfect MILF, and everything is just perfect with her. I have my thumbs up for the next update with new scenes featuring her in it.

:illuminati:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I love how the creators of the story strategically rotate through characters, making each appearance impactful and contributing to the overall narrative. It adds depth to the storyline and keeps us engaged. I'm sure that when Diya makes her entrance, it will be perfectly timed to enhance her story and contribute to the dynamic plot. It's a thoughtful approach that adds layers to the characters and their individual journeys.

Additionally, I appreciate how the story responds to different choices, creating unique scenes and branching narratives. It's fascinating how small decisions can lead to diverse storylines. For instance, my choices led to engaging scenes with Natalia progressing further into the bathroom. It's a testament to the interactive and dynamic nature of the storytelling, making each playthrough a personalized experience.

As I said above, I cannot wait to see scenes with Diya. The girl is a perfect MILF, and everything is just perfect with her. I have my thumbs up for the next update with new scenes featuring her in it.

:illuminati:
You should definitely post more :D It's a nice chill break from all the whining & demanding that goes on in these forums :LOL:

Also, I'm a big fan of Diya as well. She's one of my favorites! :) I hope we get to put it in her fat booty. I'm a backdoor fiend, especially when they've got a wide load trailing behind them haha :p

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
You should definitely post more :D It's a nice chill break from all the whining & demanding that goes on in these forums :LOL:

Also, I'm a big fan of Diya as well. She's one of my favorites! :) I hope we get to put it in her fat booty. I'm a backdoor fiend, especially when they've got a wide load trailing behind them haha :p

Well, I too don't like to just whine about someone else's hard work. That person puts their time and imagination into creating a masterpiece that we will later play, comment on, like, or dislike. This applies not only to this game but to all others. Playing them allows you to step into the mind of a creator, and it's amusing to see how much people think alike while, at the same time, having their own kind of imagination. That's why I avoid whining or disrespecting someone else's work.

By the way, it's really great to hear that my posts provide a chill break from the usual discussions. I'm glad you're a fan of Diya too; she's indeed one of the favorites! Let's keep the conversation fun and respectful while we wait for the next update when we will, hopefully, get a chance to see Diya in action. :BootyTime:

I prefer trying to play a game, maybe commenting on what would be nice to add if I enjoy it and see something that would significantly improve it. Additionally, if I don't like a game, it doesn't mean it's a bad game; it just might not be to my taste. :)

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well, I too don't like to just whine about someone else's hard work. That person puts their time and imagination into creating a masterpiece that we will later play, comment on, like, or dislike. This applies not only to this game but to all others. Playing them allows you to step into the mind of a creator, and it's amusing to see how much people think alike while, at the same time, having their own kind of imagination. That's why I avoid whining or disrespecting someone else's work.

By the way, it's really great to hear that my posts provide a chill break from the usual discussions. I'm glad you're a fan of Diya too; she's indeed one of the favorites! Let's keep the conversation fun and respectful while we wait for the next update when we will, hopefully, get a chance to see Diya in action. :BootyTime:

I prefer trying to play a game, maybe commenting on what would be nice to add if I enjoy it and see something that would significantly improve it. Additionally, if I don't like a game, it doesn't mean it's a bad game; it just might not be to my taste. :)
Completely agree! The authors of these games spend their limited time making this stuff and we eventually get it for free. Sometimes we don't like it and there's nothing wrong with criticism, but so many forget to put it respectfully or politely. Why bite the hand that feeds you? I never understood that.

BTW, I'm out of reaction score :( So here's a thumbs up reaction in the comment (y):p

jayjay 2323

Aug 7, 2021
is this a trick question?
have you found the arrow that takes you out you apartment?(right click to view the other side of the bookcase), this presents you with three options, the middle one being "go to work"
yes i haven't figured out how to get money in the game yet all im only on level 3

3.70 star(s) 57 Votes