turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
my understanding is that it's designed to be played multiple times where making different decisions offers a unique playthrough with different scenes and so on. Evidently, most players don't want that kind of game which the dev has acknowledged. But what's done is done, can't backtrack at this point.
I totally get that and I would never fault a dev for making a game their way, I just wish the multi-mod worked around that a little better with it's "Choose both paths" options (even though sometimes there seems to be a third better option not being highlighted) or there was a gallery to compensate for anything too difficult for the multi-mod to deal with. Although, I really wish there was a gallery either way cuz some scenes are really hot and would like to revisit without having to search for them through saves.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Since the game is so complex, I'm still waiting on a future update, when the direction the game is going is much more clear, and the paths there will be will be more clearly defined. I don't plan on doing 4+ playthroughs to see everything. At most I will have two saves, one harem with as many of the girls that I like the game will allow me to have. Then I will also have a save for the Oreo path, because I was very interested in that one when I found out it was possible.

Other then that, I will just have to miss out on anything else, unless a gallery that is unlockable is implemented I suppose.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Since the game is so complex, I'm still waiting on a future update, when the direction the game is going is much more clear, and the paths there will be will be more clearly defined. I don't plan on doing 4+ playthroughs to see everything. At most I will have two saves, one harem with as many of the girls that I like the game will allow me to have. Then I will also have a save for the Oreo path, because I was very interested in that one when I found out it was possible.

Other then that, I will just have to miss out on anything else, unless a gallery that is unlockable is implemented I suppose.
Hell yeah, oreo path tickles my groin too :cool:

Reactions: Feyd

HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Oh man this game is a pain to read.
Man this writing is so incompetent, characters freak out for no reasons, MC breaks out of character after some decisions, and why the hell does he need to jerk off ever evewneing and morning?...
I mean he talks this Alpha/Beta - male Bullshit (and everybody who says hes an alpha is a beta by their definition but honestly those people are idiots, and do not really understand what alpha means, -- leader of a pack, so even a grouip of "alphas" cant exist, there is allways only one soooo, yeah this is bullshit all the way) , and then he suddenly starts to be the white knight, or getting nervous on phone calls or by talking to girls.... Inconsequential brat...

Then :How can this bank work for ten years with such an incompetent leadership?
But on the otther hand it takes place in murrrica, and fran seems to be a female version of Biden, so makes sense in a way.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Oh man this game is a pain to read.
Man this writing is so incompetent, characters freak out for no reasons, MC breaks out of character after some decisions, and why the hell does he need to jerk off ever evewneing and morning?...
I mean he talks this Alpha/Beta - male Bullshit (and everybody who says hes an alpha is a beta by their definition but honestly those people are idiots, and do not really understand what alpha means, -- leader of a pack, so even a grouip of "alphas" cant exist, there is allways only one soooo, yeah this is bullshit all the way) , and then he suddenly starts to be the white knight, or getting nervous on phone calls or by talking to girls.... Inconsequential brat...

Then :How can this bank work for ten years with such an incompetent leadership?
But on the otther hand it takes place in murrrica, and fran seems to be a female version of Biden, so makes sense in a way.
laughter, confusion, embarrassment, insult, this comment has it all

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Ayhsel

HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Except a reasonable idea and a hint of intelligence.
Talking about yourselfes? Okay then.

I must say I am not surprised, giving that people do like this poor written Novel/game , and who am I to expect, that someone can take critical notes in a non personal manner. But yeah, going ad hominem to critics, shows someones intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Talking about yourselfes? Okay then.

I must say I am not surprised, giving that people do like this poor written Novel/game , and who am I to expect, that someone can take critical notes in a non personal manner. But yeah, going ad hominem to critics, shows someones intelligence.
Just so you know, I said nothing about you, just about your comment. Lean to read.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: suissant

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It's weird that at the end of the current update, Tatiana only shows up if MC is not interested in Natalie and didn't visit Kori that day. there is no link between the two.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes