Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
So is there a IC patch for the latest version .

is this game 0.03B or 0.04B
if it is 4b we need the IC patch updated

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So is there a IC patch for the latest version .

is this game 0.03B or 0.04B
if it is 4b we need the IC patch updated
Last times the incest (that includes also the dark content) patch became available at lewdpatcher when the public version was released, so you might need to wait a bit longer for the modder to upload that patch.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
extreme_sadist

You'll have the to have the incest patch installed as the patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that are considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.

It's been awhile since I played it. There are different routes for different girls and different things will happen to them. There is one girl you meet if you are on the love route with her she won't get preggo as she'll say she's on the pill but if you go the rape route with her she'll get preggo. I think the one girl at the beginning of the game gets preggo if you do it right as well. A lot of the girls have preggo variables. Not sure on the BDSM as I didn't really pay attention to that one.
About that patch, do you have to rename it from Banking_on_Bella-Patch-pc to Patch.rpa? I think i am doing something wrong..i feel i am missing half the content when i play, reading you peps.

Reactions: WhiteMIlk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Banking on Bella [v0.04b] Profile Game Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 728 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 710 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Anybody got a changelog?

I've read that "mother and sister will visit in the future" a few pages ago, so is there any actual incest content in the (patched) game yet? If yes, what kind?

Jan 10, 2020
About that patch, do you have to rename it from Banking_on_Bella-Patch-pc to Patch.rpa? I think i am doing something wrong..i feel i am missing half the content when i play, reading you peps.
i didn't touch the name on the patch, n it worked perfectly for me...n ironically i just finished v0.3 yesterday, not realizing there was an updated being released today; i'm assuming we have to download the whole game again, there's no "update only" download? n if we do that, will it overwrite our saves? n how do u know if u get the girl preggo if u rape her? i did that w/both the girl at the very beginning from the bar, as well as Genie...n there's only a daydream the MC has of her getting knocked up, but it's not actually happening in the game. DARK CHARM POINTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::sneaky::devilish::cool::p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes