Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you say no to the 2 fat old ugly bags they try to do stuff to you, you ain't a rapist.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cffw

Do you have the incest patch installed?

This is from a different post in the thread. The patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that is considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
cffw

Do you have the incest patch installed?

This is from a different post in the thread. The patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that is considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.
I see, ok thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

JAN 12, 2021 AT 9:55 PM
BoB_Jan21.png
The latest chapter of Banking on Bella is now available to Manager level and above patrons. Tellers should be getting access by January 15. And general release is scheduled for January 26. Trainee level supporters, however, will be able to play the game a few days before that.

We had a bunch of improvements planned for this release. However, we never got the opportunity to implement them due to time constraints. So the team is making an effort to include these in the next release. And speaking of which, planning and preparations for the next chapter is already underway. We will lay out our plans a few weeks after the general release. So stay tuned!

As always, thank you all for your support. We appreciate each and everyone of you. Have a great week!

Jan 10, 2020
absolutely LUV preview pics 3, 6, n 8!!! PLEASE gimme as much of them as possible, esp the speckville family daughters, the darker one on the right especially...darker-skinned girls rule!!! n looking at the top of the OP, it seems not all the tags there are in the "genre" spoiler...so PLEASE give us as much as possible of BDSM, blackmail, INCEST, pregnancy, n RAPE!! keep up the good work, n i hope this game has many detailed updates in the future!!

P.S. just finished reading page 1 posts, n noticed somebody said something about not having "incest" in the genres, even tho there's obviously an incest patch (w/links provided). but this has me wondering/worried...PLEASE tell me there's still BDSM, pregnancy, n RAPE in the game; b/c those tags, while in the tags at the top of the OP, aren't in the "genre" tags :eek::cautious::unsure:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
extreme_sadist

The tags at the top are the ones that are actually in the actual game and are only added to the top list when they are actually in the game the tags under the genre spoiler is where a uploader/DEV is suppose to put their planned tags at so people know what the DEV plans to add to their game later on. But many seem to put the top tags in the genre spoiler for some reason.

Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
extreme_sadist

The tags at the top are the ones that are actually in the actual game and are only added to the top list when they are actually in the game the tags under the genre spoiler is where a uploader/DEV is suppose to put their planned tags at so people know what the DEV plans to add to their game later on. But many seem to put the top tags in the genre spoiler for some reason.
so have u played this yet, n if so, how prominent are the tags i specified?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
extreme_sadist

You'll have the to have the incest patch installed as the patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that are considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.

It's been awhile since I played it. There are different routes for different girls and different things will happen to them. There is one girl you meet if you are on the love route with her she won't get preggo as she'll say she's on the pill but if you go the rape route with her she'll get preggo. I think the one girl at the beginning of the game gets preggo if you do it right as well. A lot of the girls have preggo variables. Not sure on the BDSM as I didn't really pay attention to that one.

Jan 10, 2020
extreme_sadist

You'll have the to have the incest patch installed as the patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that are considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.

It's been awhile since I played it. There are different routes for different girls and different things will happen to them. There is one girl you meet if you are on the love route with her she won't get preggo as she'll say she's on the pill but if you go the rape route with her she'll get preggo. I think the one girl at the beginning of the game gets preggo if you do it right as well. A lot of the girls have preggo variables. Not sure on the BDSM as I didn't really pay attention to that one.
"dark charm points?" :sneaky::p:love::devilish::cool:;):unsure: now THAT sounds promising...n thx 4 letting me know there's more 2 the patch than just incest; n love path...HA!!!

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
absolutely LUV preview pics 3, 6, n 8!!! PLEASE gimme as much of them as possible, esp the speckville family daughters, the darker one on the right especially...darker-skinned girls rule!!! n looking at the top of the OP, it seems not all the tags there are in the "genre" spoiler...so PLEASE give us as much as possible of BDSM, blackmail, INCEST, pregnancy, n RAPE!! keep up the good work, n i hope this game has many detailed updates in the future!!

P.S. just finished reading page 1 posts, n noticed somebody said something about not having "incest" in the genres, even tho there's obviously an incest patch (w/links provided). but this has me wondering/worried...PLEASE tell me there's still BDSM, pregnancy, n RAPE in the game; b/c those tags, while in the tags at the top of the OP, aren't in the "genre" tags :eek::cautious::unsure:
I checked your profile and it seems we have familiar taste. What games would you recommend?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Game is now available at the $1 level. Excited to play but won't get a chance to until later tonight or tomorrow.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes